Thread: portal Types editing.

United States of America, Georgia, Atlanta

Question portal Types editing.

I know how to edit the portal that looks like a tunnel to set it for accepting trains etc, but how do you edit the basic portal that just looks like a section of track with a red very thin sign over it in surveyor. I click on the ? , but nothing comes up as far as a menu. What am I missing?
    Bob

TS12 in the Trash Bin.

Blog Entries

Have you clicked on the spline circle?

Quote Originally Posted by Euphod View Post
    Have you clicked on the spline circle?
    I don't think I did. Will check that.....
    Bob

TS12 in the Trash Bin.

United States of America, Missouri, St. Louis

Are you editing the route, rather than the session layer? About all I do is drive in TS12, but in TS2010 you have to be on the route layer to set up the portal. If it behaves the same in TS12, edit the session, change to the route layer, set up the portal and save. The window will pop up asking if you want to overwrite the session (not the route and the session), say yes and the portal will be set up for the session.
    Rick

"It's never too late to have a happy childhood." - Tom Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by Ricke82 View Post
    Are you editing the route, rather than the session layer? About all I do is drive in TS12, but in TS2010 you have to be on the route layer to set up the portal. If it behaves the same in TS12, edit the session, change to the route layer, set up the portal and save. The window will pop up asking if you want to overwrite the session (not the route and the session), say yes and the portal will be set up for the session.
    You are correct, that was the mistake that I was making. I was trying to edit it in the session layer, and the portal will not come up in session. Just went to the route layer and tried it, and it came right up. Thanks.......
    Bob

TS12 in the Trash Bin.