portal Types editing.

Robert2d6

Cab Driver
I know how to edit the portal that looks like a tunnel to set it for accepting trains etc, but how do you edit the basic portal that just looks like a section of track with a red very thin sign over it in surveyor. I click on the ? , but nothing comes up as far as a menu. What am I missing?

Are you editing the route, rather than the session layer? About all I do is drive in TS12, but in TS2010 you have to be on the route layer to set up the portal. If it behaves the same in TS12, edit the session, change to the route layer, set up the portal and save. The window will pop up asking if you want to overwrite the session (not the route and the session), say yes and the portal will be set up for the session.

Are you editing the route, rather than the session layer? About all I do is drive in TS12, but in TS2010 you have to be on the route layer to set up the portal. If it behaves the same in TS12, edit the session, change to the route layer, set up the portal and save. The window will pop up asking if you want to overwrite the session (not the route and the session), say yes and the portal will be set up for the session.

You are correct, that was the mistake that I was making. I was trying to edit it in the session layer, and the portal will not come up in session. Just went to the route layer and tried it, and it came right up. Thanks.......

Back