JointedRail New Website Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yutzk

JointedRail Cust. Service
This is just to answer some of those frequently asked questions we keep seeing and receiving so please read these first if you have any questions. I will add more here if I think of them.

Q: Why will my login that I previously had on your old site not work?

A: The old site and new site are different software packages and thus we were not able to port over all user details to the new site. Our apologies for this but it is for the better for sure! You MUST re-register if you want access to the new site. This is required even to download freeware.

Q: Where can I get my previous order history before your new site went live?

A: With the new site we were also unable to port this information over, however we ( JointedRail ) can access this information and provide you with any information you may need. Please send us an email if you need assistance on this front.

Q: I'm a clubcar member and cant login anymore. What happened?

A: With the new site we have rolled the ClubCar service all into the same login with the new site. If your a clubcar member and you cannot see the content in the ClubCar category currently send us an email and we will get you all set up. We simply need to add you to a new "group" within our software and you'll be all set.

Q: Wheres the coupon code for us Clubcar Members now?

A: There isnt one anymore! We've made this easier as well by automatically applying your discount off items by user group, so as long as you can see the Clubcar categories content, you should see your discount applied to all items in the Payware store area. This will also apply to any sales we run as well where clubcar gets a bigger discount and it also holds true during sales for the normal user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back