can't get a confirmation email.

grandpallan

Iv'e tried to reopen my account,but i don't receive the confirmation email. Iv'e tried four times so far. Can someone help me with this thank you.

I had the same problem. You are better off just making a new account under your old credentials, it doesn't make a difference.

Tim

I'm having that same problem with the reset password, but I also have Clubcar so I'm wondering if anything will hit the fan

Jamie

Have you checked your spam/bulk folders? Automated emails frequently end up in one of these, especially for Gmail accounts.

Also read other threads in this forum if you have a Verizon email account.

Shane

It doesn't seem to recognise old accounts, open a new one. The automated replies come through straight away.

Old accounts simply will not work, period. We've utilized a different software which we were unable to port the old user database over to.

You need to re-register at JointedRail and you should receive a confirmation email. If you have not send us an email at the support email address but please make sure youve created a new account FIRST.

Clubcar is a very easy process this time and is associated with your same new user account, its really a matter of a flick of a switch for us now. VERY easy and VERY simple this time around!

I'm having that same problem with the reset password, but I also have Clubcar so I'm wondering if anything will hit the fan

Jamie

I think i just took care of yours and also your club car too. Log in and you should see the clubcar section.

Iv'e tried creating a new account but still no email to confirm account.

As quoted above then please send us an email to our support address. If i dont know your email address or name i really cant help you fix the problem.

Back