Jointed Rail Service. That is the difference

mikeman

I wanted to get a word out about Jointed Rail Service. I was having a few problems with getting the confirmation email from resigning up for the new website. Kevin replied promptly and took care of all the problems. I have found in the years that I have purchased from Jointed Rail that that type of service is exactly what you get everytime. For me that is the deal maker and they will have a customer for life. I encourage everyone that is looking for excellent payware to look to Jointed Rail first. They provide a first class product and also provide service second to none.

I wanted to get a word out about Jointed Rail Service. I was having a few problems with getting the confirmation email from resigning up for the new website. Kevin replied promptly and took care of all the problems. I have found in the years that I have purchased from Jointed Rail that that type of service is exactly what you get everytime. For me that is the deal maker and they will have a customer for life. I encourage everyone that is looking for excellent payware to look to Jointed Rail first. They provide a first class product and also provide service second to none.

Well said!!, the service i got today was truly fist class customer service while i also had troubles with an account confirmation email, with Jointed rail responding to my issue with a fast, professional response to it & as i mention before with fantastic customer service. There contet is top-notch stuff, and i'd just like to say a "Thank you" to jointed rail.. Keep it up, you guys deserve a pat on the back!

Cheers Daniel

Always Top shelf content and service...........These guys are among the best!!! I e-mailed the boys a few months ago letting them know about difficulties navigating their Site.I mentioned that if you make it easy for people to spend money,those that intend to part with some of their cash......will. I never did get a personal reply to that e-mail,but now it is VERY obvious that they were listening! Super job on the new site! I wish Jointed Rail continued success,want them to know that they are one of the reasons that the Trainz franchise is so enjoyable..................Randy

Always Top shelf content and service...........These guys are among the best!!! I e-mailed the boys a few months ago letting them know about difficulties navigating their Site.I mentioned that if you make it easy for people to spend money,those that intend to part with some of their cash......will. I never did get a personal reply to that e-mail,but now it is VERY obvious that they were listening! Super job on the new site! I wish Jointed Rail continued success,want them to know that they are one of the reasons that the Trainz franchise is so enjoyable..................Randy

Randy,

We listen to everything (trust me we do) that our customers say, whether or not we return all the emails we get ( we get a bunch on all different topics trust me!) At that point and time the new site was going to happen, it was just in shall we say a "slower development phase". With the hack that happened to our old site we didnt have a choice but we are very happy with the results and we are still tweaking the new site and will continue to be for quite a bit as well.

Again thanks for the kind words from everyone on our customer service. As the guy who handles the majority of the emails and such, it means alot that im doing my job well!

My thanks

I too want to commend the JR staff for their products and customer service. Site upgrades are always a tricky proposition, and when the customer has problems because of the upgrade, it's nice to have knowledgeable and swift responses to your questions/complaints. That makes the growing pains more tolerable. The responses from the support team (especially Kevin) have been fast and clear (even late in the evening). That makes a difference to this customer. Thanks for the hard work JR!

I hate to rain on your party, but I made a new account yesterday and never received a confirmation E-Mail since then. Worse, I've already forgot my password!

Man, JR has the best customer support EVER! If Kevin keeps being this great, I am going to have to be friends with him and keep him company.. Thanks Kevin for all that you have done for me!

Just before I began typing this reply, I checked my E-Mail again and have not received a confirmation E-Mail yet.

Just before I began typing this reply, I checked my E-Mail again and have not received a confirmation E-Mail yet.

I think i just confirmed your account manually for you ( didnt have much to go on to check your info) . If it still doesnt let you login after that, send us an email to our support address and we'll get it all straightened out.

I can only confirm what others have posted in this thread. Jointed Rail has an excellent customer service. I've had the same problem as many others, that you have not received a confirmation email. Sent an email to their support, last night. Got the answer in the morning.
And everything was ready to log on to their site.
Given that I live on the other side of the Atlantic, in Sweden. Very well done. That gives you five stars in my book.
That is what makes me come back as a customer.

Back