Jointed Rail - New Website and SALE!

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Hey Guys,

It's taken a bit longer than expected but our new site is now online! We have extended the Labor Day sale through Saturday for those who missed out, Club Car members your sale has been extended through Monday @ 50% off.

IMPORTANT:

YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT AS THE OLD DATABASE DID NOT MOVE OVER.

Club Car members can email us to have their accounts activated, please create a new account at the new store.

This store will be much easier to navigate and will be upgraded over the next few weeks.

NEW FREEWARE coming later today as well!

Thanks and Enjoy!

Jointed Rail

Also another thing of note for users of the new website. The sales now will automatically take the percentage off our items and for the clubcar members it will do the exact same for you once we have you setup as a Clubcar User. No more needing to use a specific coupon code!

Hope you all enjoy the new site!

Ok then, got the email sent out. I really want to use my 50% discount for the sale. Thanks guys.

I am not getting the automated confirmation email back when I attempt to register. Confirmed not in my junk mail. Also sent this info to support.

Like the new website layout.

Update: Jointed Rail resolved my problem earlier this evening. Excellent customer serivce!

Richard.

Last edited:
I am not getting the automated confirmation email back when I attempt to register. Confirmed not in my junk mail. Also sent this info to support.

Like the new website layout.

Richard.
Same problem here. I've also sent an e-mail to support about this issue.

No, if you are a Club Car member just shoot us an email after you create the new acct on the new site. We will switch your access from the backend to reflect your Club Car membership.

Thanks

Mike

I emailed at 2:45 never got back to me. Anyone know why?

I try ed emailing them with my two emails, the one i payed with.

The site runs horribly slow... At least that is on my end... But I can only get to asset at a time...

Guys, I got a "Out Of Stock" on all the boxcars and stuff

These dont use stock levels so you should not have a problem downloading them. SImply click on the item and maybe an inch down from the top of that item youll see where it says Download Link. Click that and your set.

The site runs horribly slow... At least that is on my end... But I can only get to asset at a time...

That is most likely on your end. We just upgraded to over-the-top servers all running SSD drives. Host confirms no problems, network is 100%.

Thanks!

That is most likely on your end. We just upgraded to over-the-top servers all running SSD drives. Host confirms no problems, network is 100%.

Thanks!
lol, My computer can be crappy sometimes, but anyways, Thanks for the best work ever!

Back