Dermmy's EVWR

jazza1281

(enter witty phrase here)
Good morning, I have managed to download Dermmy's EVWR route before it went offline and have only 3 missing KUID's. Google searches turned up little only that the kuid may belong to Yutzk. They are:
Unknown Location: <kuid:127320:919991>
Unknown Location: <kuid:127320:919994>
Unknown Location: <kuid:127320:920032>

Can anyone please advise where these might be available?

Best wishes

Jason.

Think its going to be Jointed Rail, however they may be off line as redoing the website at the moment
kuid:127320:919991 JR 53ft Trailer JBHunt
kuid:127320:919994 JR 53ft Trailer PKGZ
kuid:127320:920032>JR 53ft Trailer JB Hunt Intermodal

I have the same issue as jazza1281, missing just these 3 assets (above), but Jointed Rail's site is working, have dowloaded the 53ft TOFC Trailer and other 53ft items but to no avail.
any thoughts?

Last edited:
The only non-DLS JR assets on the route are the trailers and the signal kits. I'm not at my Trainz computer so I can't give specifics, but unless JR have changed packs around the missing stuff is either trailers, Safetran Signals or the signal dependency pack....

Thanks for your advice Dermmy and your wonderful routes! First I have your East Kentucky ST route working with no missing content. I needed the signal sets for that as well and have installed all 4 freeware signal items. With the 53' Road Trailer packs there only appears to be one 53' Trailer now, as far as I can see; '53ft TOFC Trailers' and thats not it.

In the thread above clam1952 says the missing items are:

kuid:127320:919991 JR 53ft Trailer JBHunt
kuid:127320:919994 JR 53ft Trailer PKGZ
kuid:127320:920032>JR 53ft Trailer JB Hunt Intermodal

so I'm guesing Jointed Rail have probably changed their packs....

Last edited:
Dermmy, In the USA pics thread, right back at the start on P 1 , do you recall what the route was that you showed a couple of pics of?
Cheers

Hmm, I found those trailers on the first try. :hehe:
After you've created an account at Jointed rail (free btw) click on the feeware menu and select scenery items. Over there the pack is called "53ft Scenery Trailers".

Greetings from sunny Amsterdam,

Jan

@ Jananton - Thanks for that, I had overlooked the possibility of confusion between the scenery trailers and the 'load' trailers. I have added a note to the download page to be sure to look for the 'scenery' trailers :)

@ Nimec - the first shot in post #4 (which was the thread OP till a forum date glitch shoved it down the page!) was taken on East Kentucky 2, every other shot on P1 is from McCall Yard. Both are old routes, but I see you have plenty Trainz versions to choose from! They will be good up to TS10 Comp Mode, but will look awful in TS10 Native and/or TS12. There is a SpeedTree version of EK3 for later versions of the sim and an updated McCall is on the list - it's a long list though!

Thanks Jananton, I searched on the site for '53ft' and 'trailers' but the scenery set doesn't come up...but they are certainly there when you know what to look for, much appreciated.

quite a nice route but on my half of the deal i was missing a ton of bridges and stuff so basically i just downloaded the bridges myself and the trees never got on that route either...... those speed trees really take a bite out of your frame rate...

I am always happy to help sort out issues, but...

There is NO missing 'stuff' if you simply follow all the download links. None.

'Basically I just downloaded the bridges myself' - from the DLS I assume?

There is an easily fixed issue with some bridges not appearing in-game with full instruction on the checkrail download page.

Exactly what does "the trees never got on that route either" mean? There is a pack specifically for the route containing every tree and shrub used on the route!

and if you didn't get them how did they 'take a bite out of your frame rates'. Speed Trees made by Pofig are almost zero-impact performance wise, you can run thousands and thousands of them and on the EVWR route they are quite sparse!

S0 - The non-responsive DLS search suggests TS12 although the tree issue suggests TS10 Comp Mode and the 'big chunk out of framerates' suggests an integrated graphics lap-top. All of which put the ball back in your court! If I am wrong on any of those scores post back...

Last edited:
I can confirm that all downloads well from the DLS (TS12) by CMP as far as it's not allready provided by links from dermmy's site.

Being on a 100Mb a day ration on a quite empty ts12 installation it took three days. :hehe: The only snag was a mesh library from lotharlake of 64Mb, I had to grab that via ftp from the DLS directly in the end.

That reminds me, I haven't said thank you for this very nice detailed route Andy and allthough I hardly scratched the surface yet, what I've seen looks great. :cool:

Greetings from sunny Amsterdam,

Jan

Back