3rd Party content in Windows Media?!?!?!?!?!

Bluewater

So i tried to download yukonzoom's F59PHIs, and they opened up in Media Player. Tried another site, this time PerRock's Amtrak Trainz Group, to redownload the Budd Diner to fix it, and that too opened up in Media Player. What program do i need to switch back to in order to get the stuff to download to CM and HOW DO I SWITCH TO IT?!?!?!?!?!??! :'(

Your Windows file associations were changed somehow. The easiest fix would be to find a CDP file you downloaded, right-click and select Open With. In the list of options, select "Browse" which should be at the bottom. Find ContentManager.exe in your Trainz directory and select that. Tick the box "Always use the selected program." Click Ok and you should be all set. Repeat if necessary for CDP2 and CDPA files.

Your Windows file associations were changed somehow. The easiest fix would be to find a CDP file you downloaded, right-click and select Open With. In the list of options, select "Browse" which should be at the bottom. Find ContentManager.exe in your Trainz directory and select that. Tick the box "Always use the selected program." Click Ok and you should be all set. Repeat if necessary for CDP2 and CDPA files.

I checked several CDP files that i got and could not find the "open with...". Where on the menu would it be?

Bluewater,

Find the cdps in Windows Explorer, Right-click on one, "Open with" is the 4th or 5th down from the top in the R-click context menu. Then follow RRSignals instructions to reset file associations.

Ken

Gentlemen, I just checked it.

I must thank you all for your help. Its now working. Thank you all, im so happy :D!

Back