JointedRail Website Difficulties- 9/2/12

The new site will more than likely require you to re-register again just as an FYI. New site is utilizing something entirely different from the previous site/store.
If that's the case, how are these changes going to effect Club Car members.. if at all?

If that's the case, how are these changes going to effect Club Car members.. if at all?

Don't worry....we'll definitely be taking care of the clubcar members as well. Were still working those details out but were trying to keep the impact minimal.

Don't worry....we'll definitely be taking care of the clubcar members as well. Were still working those details out but were trying to keep the impact minimal.
Only thought I'd ask as I bought in to it, but don't want to risk missing out on anything. Thanks, love the work you guys do at JointedRail.

btw is the labor day sale still going to be put? since i tried to get some loco but of one i never found them, and also the next day the website went down for maintance :p

Probably a "growing pain" but your clickable ad for Trainz 12, in the upper left corner of the content pane, links to "http://jointedrail.com/index.php/apparel/shoes/womens/anashria-womens-premier-leather-sandal.html" :hehe: (it's a dead end link of course)

btw is the labor day sale still going to be put? since i tried to get some loco but of one i never found them, and also the next day the website went down for maintance :p

Please read the first post in this thread.

The labor day sale went on as planned, and the site was not down for very long during the sale. on Tuesday the site went into rebuild and will be finished very soon. once it returns to full capacity we can extend the sale for a day because of the short downtime on Sunday and Monday.

Probably a "growing pain" but your clickable ad for Trainz 12, in the upper left corner of the content pane, links to "http://jointedrail.com/index.php/apparel/shoes/womens/anashria-womens-premier-leather-sandal.html" :hehe: (it's a dead end link of course)

Were very aware things dont work correctly yet which is why the site is not complete. the link was due to the default template for our new store software.

Back