JointedRail Website Difficulties- 9/2/12

yutzk

JointedRail Cust. Service
JointedRail is currently experiencing some issues with its website and due to this it may be up and down over the course of the next week and possibily offline altogether starting Tuesday thru late next week for a ground up website rebuild. If we experience anymore downtime during our sale period till the 4th of September we will extend the sale accordingly once the site is back up working at 100%

Thank you.

Kevin

And were down again guys. PLEASE do NOT post 14 new threads on it....we're aware and it will be back when it can be.

The newest outage has also affected our email accounts so these will be down until things are fixed. IF you have purchased something and are having issues please be patient with us until we are back live again. You can always PM me via the forum here as well if anything is needed.

EDIT: Email is back for now, but if you dont get a response from us within 24 hrs send us a PM instead as that will definitely mean i didnt get it!

Last edited:
This is why I get redirected to a bike store. Man I was going to get a CSX MAC! GRRR. The sale too . DOUBLE GRRR. Well hope to see ya guys back up and runnin'!

I'm sorry to hear this. Good luck with your server repairs. Technical difficulties suck!

John

I got my NS ES40DC right before they went down. Im a lucky duck (almost made a huge typo. LOL). Sorry guys who couldn't get what they wanted.

aww was looking forwards to buying the MBTA F40PH pack, well they have to wait a bit more it seems :p

The sale will be extended once were back online guys...you can still get what youd like at the discounts then

The sale will be extended once were back online guys...you can still get what youd like at the discounts then

For those of us who are just "casual" Trainzers, and don't site in front of the monitor waiting for the site to resume normal function, (and have no idea how long you have already been down), do we just send a notice that we missed the sale due to technical difficulty, or is the extension a finite amount of time and too bad if we miss it?

It's sad the website has to go down, but what sort of changes are being made to the website during the rebuild? Or is it all behind the scenes database improvement stuff that the general public won't notice?

It's going to be a ground up rebuild. We will be addressing several issues that we have had for a while. We will also be making the site much easier to navigate as well as adding some other features. We just got back from out of state so we'll be getting back to work tomorrow on getting back up.

Thanks for all the support guys, I have to say our web host is one amazing guy!!!

Mike

Hope that means us Club Car members will be a part of the rebuild. Keep up the good work, as I keep thinking about buying more in the future.

Back