My Anniversary

seeseeme

Getting Older :)
I just realised that I have been with Trainz for 10 years now (August 31, 2002).

It certainly has been a great time and I have made many friends over the years. I remember posting some years ago that this "forum/community is the best on the Internet" and as the years and my experience on the internet have grown I still stand by that statement.

Many people have moved on over the years and some sadly are no longer with us, but all are missed and when I see their names fond memories return of their time on the forum.

While I may not post as much as I did some years ago, this is still a forum I visit each day. My interest in Trainz has not changed only moved into new areas of Trainz, such is the beauty and ability of this great hobby. Occasionally I suffer the odd Trainz burn out but so far it has not been fatal :hehe:

Many thanks to all who have made the past 10 years quite a special time for me.

Many thanks to all at Auran/N3V for continuing to develop Trainz and pushing the bar that little higher with each new release.

Craig
:):):)

P.S. My Monkey says thanks as well to all :)

P.S.S. I gave him an extra bannana for our celebration :hehe:

Happy anniversary Craig, and too your little monkey as well! I had mine last year!:wave:

Last edited:
Hi Craig,

Happy anniversary. Sounds about right for me as well. Somewhere in there anyway. Here's hoping for another ten years.

Jack

Happy anniversary to all our mates who started with the first Trainz, I think my first version was a community disc that I picked up personaly from the old Newfarm office in 2000 or 2001.

Norm.

Happy anniversary to all our mates who started with the first Trainz, I think my first version was a community disc that I picked up personaly from the old Newfarm office in 2000 or 2001.

Norm.

Wow Norm, that's saying something right there! I was going to drive down there myself, but my old Toyota protested greatly at the idea!

I remember going to Trainz days at the Newfarm office also. I get worried when I look back over the years and it seems like only yesterday...then I remember that I may have less than that in front of me.
Scary indeed. Time to look at my diet, formulate an exercise program and look after myself. Nah! If I did that, the good wife would be out of a job.
Looking forward to more exercise in the trainz yards of the world.

Bob (CR

Congratulations on your anniversary, Craig. That's a long time with one computer program. I'm approaching 8 years myself. It's hard to believe how fast time flies when you're having fun. :)

John

To my dearest dearest friend, for almost that long I have known you, and you have make it a pleasure, this trainz hobby, to spend time and effect to create -- Many many thanks to you Craig, and many more congratulations on celebrating your 10th anniversary year with trainz, and in these forums!

Ishie

To my dearest dearest friend, for almost that long I have known you, and you have make it a pleasure, this trainz hobby, to spend time and effect to create -- Many many thanks to you Craig, and many more congratulations on celebrating your 10th anniversary year with trainz, and in these forums!

Ishie

G'day Craig, although hugely belated, I wholeheartedly join with Ishie in celebrating your ten years, and wishing you many more happy years within the Trainz 'fold'.
I too join the many people here who owe you much; for your generous support & diligent help (often going the extra mile) in not just Trainz matters, but 'other stuff' as well. :)
This tonight is my first visit back on the forums for awhile, so I'd decided to 'look you up' to see if you were still active here, & am delighted to find that indeed you are!!!.:clap::Y::wave:
I've just PM'd you here & emailed you. :)

Back