How to use speed retarders?

Hi cascade - It isn't hosted on a web site but if you send me an e-mail I can send it to you. You can find my address in any of my assets on the DLS.

Best Regards - Trev

Hello Trev999,

I know this is an old thread, but hump yards can't get old!
I am building a hump yard in Tane on my free map and it seems like your asset is the last missing key to get the hump yard to work in a professional manner.
Will it ever be released to the DLS?

Hello Trev999,

I know this is an old thread, but hump yards can't get old!
I am building a hump yard in Tane on my free map and it seems like your asset is the last missing key to get the hump yard to work in a professional manner.
Will it ever be released to the DLS?

Hi Testsieger - Just one question: Have you tried using version 1 of the "Directional Speed Retarder" which is on the DLS? It seems to be quite the most popular asset I have made. See post #12 in this thread.

There has been very little interest in the V2 asset as shown above. I sent a mail to "scarecrow108" and I don't remember getting any reply from him. The asset was sent to "sister" and no report came back from him.

Cascade Railroad sent me a mail and I sent the asset to him. After a couple of exchanges of PMs I heard nothing more. He now seems to be "off the air".

If you want version 2 then please find my e-mail address inside V1 and mail me and I'll gladly send it. If you then report that it works well I will consider uploading it.

Best Regards - Trevor

Hi Trev999,

sorry for taking so long to answer, I just saw your post.
Right now I am using your V1 retarder since no other one works as good as yours.
Once in a while a car is rolling over the retarder, I guess it can still be optimized
since I only use 1 retarder per track.
I'd still like to test out if your V2 retarder will improve the hump and give you feedback.

I will send you an email, thank you very much.

Back