dedicated developers- PROBLEM

VovaZiLvova1

the problem is: Why can not we play multiplayer session administrator can not see!! What is the problem and when it will correct???????

I have the same problem. When I run the session, no one can see me, or when someone runs the session, I did not see him, and so for 3 days. Before that, everything was fine. Tell me, what could be the problem?

It appears to be a server problem, but there is no chance of it being fixed before Monday morning Australian time, unless the hosting company in the US can help sort things out.

Shane

That's the earliest that N3V can look into the issue. It may also be worth posting a helpdesk ticket if you haven't already.

Shane

I'm not an N3V employee, but I can tell you that you can access the helpdesk using the button labelled Helpdesk above.

Shane

I ask you not to write about the integer b my problem in the service supports, I can not write And they probably do not know about our problem

Last edited:
Exact same problem: why a multiplayer session that I created no one but me SEES WHEN it will eliminate

Last edited:
Hi All
Please send a ticket to our helpdesk at http://support.auran.com/ so that we can look into this as soon as possible. Please send your ticket to the 'Planet Auran & Account' department, so as to ensure that we are able to look into this as soon as possible.

Regards

Back