Club Car Members - Labor Day sale starts now!

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
Club Car members:

You Labor Day sale starts now and will run until Tuesday the 4th. Instead of the 30% everyone else will get off, you can take 50% off. Please log into the Club Car site to get your Labor Day coupon code.

Thanks and have a safe Holiday Weekend!

Jointed Rail

***As a bonus, in the next couple of weeks or sooner you will have access to test the new Reading & Northern route that will soon be released ahead of everyone else. You will also get access to the new locomotives we have created for this route along with all of the rolling stock. These new engines will have features that will change the way you use your engines in TRS for good, you guys are in for a real treat!***

OoooOOOOooooo!! Is 30% off good on club car memberships? If so, I can get a membership, then get 50% off on goodies.......

Sorry Scott, sale is good for locomotives only. Software, Memberships, Gift Cards, and Commissions are not included in the sale.

Thanks.

Mike

Rrgh! I'll probably buy in anyhow.... The added discount would pay for itself over the year!

Excellent; now if stretching the boundaries of the Labor Day sale works out well for you, then maybe you'll consider running it from the end of the 4th of July sale right up to the beginning of the Thanksgiving Sale, and then immediately go to the Christmas Sale and take that to the New Years sale, on to President's Day, then Easter to Memorial Day right back to the 4th! All sale...all the time? No?

Come to think of it, I guess that's why my Marketing Director job didn't pan out for me...!

I recently purchased the Club Car membership, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about accessing it. Is the registration info that I used for purchasing content through the regular JR page the same for Club Car or is there something I missed?

Thanks

I recently purchased the Club Car membership, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about accessing it. Is the registration info that I used for purchasing content through the regular JR page the same for Club Car or is there something I missed?

Thanks

You should have received an email from me by now asking for different information to get you setup. Clubcar uses a different user database thus new signons are needed.

You should have received an email from me by now asking for different information to get you setup. Clubcar uses a different user database thus new signons are needed.
I also just bought the Club Car membership and have sent an email your way via support, with the order number and account details. Hope it doesn't take too long to be setup, thanks.

I also just bought the Club Car membership and have sent an email your way via support, with the order number and account details. Hope it doesn't take too long to be setup, thanks.

Nope not that long usually but its a manual process so its all dependent whether im sitting at the PC all night or not hehe. You should be all good.

Nope not that long usually but its a manual process so its all dependent whether im sitting at the PC all night or not hehe. You should be all good.
I'm good, just didn't want the process to take all weekend since then I can't take advantage of this nice sale. I do appreciate the work you guys, although my only request would be some more CN engines if you guys ever can.

and, just to note, I love some of the fictional content and bought in to the Midwest Industrial - I'm actually the one who made the Twitter for it, is it possible for you guys to get back to me on the email I sent the other day from the email? (themirailroad at gmail) I actually still need Mike to content me back also, thanks for everything. Better say that before I forget.

You probably contacted Mike and they are away till the morning of the 5th so give them some time there. More Canadian will happen at some point.

You probably contacted Mike and they are away till the morning of the 5th so give them some time there. More Canadian will happen at some point.
Ok, I understand, it's just that I did put in a email a few weeks back and a different one last week. I'm in no rush, just wanted to know you guys are still around and not disappearing. Thanks.

Back