Class 151?

Bernard430

Qualified Witchdoctor
Hi all

I've seen some Class 151's recently on various screenshot threads, but does anyone know where I could get them? I believe they were made by @Wessex_Electric_Nutter, but searching up on the web and on the DLS has come to noting :/

Could anyone link me to where I could get one? Thanks in advance :)

Cheers,
Bernard

I'm afraid I've already searched there. Managed to find his old site, but all I get is a white page with some writing on it... which leads to Talk Talk and a weather page? xD
Thanks @Fran1 anyway :)

OOps. This thread reminds me of an earlier query i had on the Class 477. I couldn't trace missing items to use it and it looks such a beaut too (!).

...Its moved! I can't change everywhere so it matches the link as thats a near impossible task:...

W_E_N,

I was just wondering if either putting some of your older, essentially non public, content on to one of the 3rd party websites or giving people permission to send it to others (unmodified) as a CDP might be the answer to these occasional "where is this content/KUID" enquiries . I have no ulterior motive, only a random idea !

Cheers

C

OOps. This thread reminds me of an earlier query i had on the Class 477. I couldn't trace missing items to use it and it looks such a beaut too (!).

Most of them should be in the components folder, try http://www.wessexelectricnut.co.uk/wip/trainz/ to look at everything I've produced. If you can't find something (I must admit, it can be pretty hard to find stuff), tell me and I'll see if I can find it on here. The only thing I know about is one of the engine sounds, because I can't redistribute it.

W_E_N,

I was just wondering if either putting some of your older, essentially non public, content on to one of the 3rd party websites or giving people permission to send it to others (unmodified) as a CDP might be the answer to these occasional "where is this content/KUID" enquiries . I have no ulterior motive, only a random idea !

Cheers

C

I have no problems with it. I discourage it because my work changes on a regular basis. What I need to do is compile a list of stuff you need for my work really and where to find it... which scares me to think about it, because all the dependencies are all over the place!

Back