HELP!

mp202

I am trying to look for a website with exact dimensions for U.S. Locomotives. Someone with any info at all needs to comments the URL of the website. Very desperate for this info!

Look up extreme trains on you tube and they talk about some during a locomotive built from scratch. A real one like the thickness of the steel plate that sits as the foundation beteen the body and trucks. etc etc.

Yes sir I do. Lets all harsh on me because I didnt know any better. Your lucky I don't report you. And I already saw ur post. You probably didnt know that I was smart enough to know that u were talking about me. I'm sorry that I made such a stupid subject but here's the deal, pal. I'm pretty sure that only a few people on these forums know the appropriate manner for a subject. On the other hand I didnt, so back off will ya?

Good day, :)

-Blake

i take it you didnt:hehe:
Look kid do you wont a war becuse I'm in no mood for crap I'll defind a friend regardless of what you think ! I'm been working with this man for 2 weeks and hes new yes but hes no idot. Go ahead make my day I'll chew you up and spit you out.

Back