Page 3 of 230 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Quote Originally Posted by cameronjames View Post
    because after spending hundreds of dollars on content creation tools and sometimes 5 years of hard work, you dont just wanna put it in the same place where you can find a cluster$%&# of c$#%py paintshed reskins and also ALL content on the CMP/DLS is FWEE and some guys like K&L or norfolksouthern34 want to have their hard work paid for and appreciated(also when using CMP its hard to tell from a CR%PPY reskin or a 50$ masterpiece)

SEE I CAN BE NICE TOO
    of course there is lots of good stuff in the DLS and lots of GREAT freeware out there just look at RRMods, and USLW
    cameron -southern pacific dude

Quote Originally Posted by prr325 View Post
    On this hot July morning along the Pennsylvania Railroad's Elmira Branch, Class L1s #731 is hustling train EC-91, the Williamsport PA to Elmira NY local, northward between Marsh Hill Junction and Ralston in north-central Pennsylvania. The train's symbol stands for Enola to Canandaigua; it is a holdover from earlier times when the train's range was greater. PA Route 14, whose traffic will eventually supplant the Elmira Branch, can be glimpsed to the right of the telegraph pole.
    NICE is that your route? or downloaded from somewhere
    cameron -southern pacific dude

United States of America, Pennsylvania, Summit Hill

Thanks. That's my route; the PRR's Elmira Division/Branch from Williamsport PA to Elmira NY, and the shortline Susquehanna and New York from Williamsport to Towanda PA.
    Jim Anderson
    PRRT&HS 3995
    RCT&HS 3826

Here is a screenshot of the K&L Trainz D16sb #1223 running on my modified Strasburg Railroad V2 with a string of Strasburg Railroad Coaches & 1 combine (courtesy of colorado71) that I re-skinned to be closer to their 1970's and 80's appearance.

Here's another one of the 1223 and train at Carpenter's Crossing.

one thing. those cars are way to bright they are a much darker red.
    TJ

I'm actually red/green colorblind so I sometimes struggle with getting colors quite right, especially shades of Red, orange, green and brown. The main color I used for the coaches was actually grabbed directly off of a scan from a kodachrome slide of string of Strasburg Railroad Coaches in bright sun in the late 1980's. I thought I was safe taking that approach, I guess not...

Here A Pennsy M1b with an unusual short tender, takes a light train up grade.

D16sb #1035 pulling a train of P70 coaches on PRSL in Southern NJ.

Last but not least is the 1223 and Strasburg's #90 sitting together in the Strasburg Rail Road Enginehouse, just like old times!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark1223 View Post
    Last but not least is the 1223 and Strasburg's #90 sitting together in the Strasburg Rail Road Enginehouse, just like old times!
    Snip
    The right string of passenger cars in this pic are about perfect. I would say stick with that color. Nice Pic too.
    TJ

Default CNR N4a

Default CNR N4b

Morning Gents;

Sorry, just trying to figure out Photobucket. I finally just clicked on the photo and there it is (above)! Steve did a first class job on the N4a. I have never left the line up for commission work! I'm hoping the poor devil does not work himself to death, but I just got to have the best CNR locos possible! Thanks Steve! If you want to see a bigger photo of Steve's loco, let me know and I'll try to send one. I thought the "full size" photo would be too large. This is supposed to look like Dartmouth, Nova Scotia in the '50s. My route may not be great, but I've got the best locos and rolling stock I could hope for!

Now then, here comes N4b #2661. It is passing Lawerencetown Beach. Even the boys who came to look at the bathing beauties can't keep their eyes off her! I love them K&L steamers!

Oh yeah, thanks Photobucket!

Yes I 2 love the K&L steamers and have all his Pennsy stuff. I was thinking about doing some commission work glad to hear it went well for you.
    Pennsylvania Railroad affectionate PRRT&HS

Very nice stuff indeed! Now for some of mine :