Page 2 of 211 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

My daughter came to look over my shoulder...she is majoring in Graphic Design, funny you mention that your are modeled in since she remarked on how detailed the crew of the locomotive was. Next time I'll get you in the shot!

1361 gets the "ok" From Dispatch and is making her way down the line.

An interessting meet we have here.

Last edited by PBY357; September 5th, 2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Spelling

Man I never can't figure out why I can find the good trains on content manager.

Had the same problem. Here are some links to content creation sites. http://kltrainz.com/, http://www.uslw.net/ , http://jointedrail.com/, http://www.trainzproroutes.com/, http://www.cumberlandtrainz.com/ and last but not least http://www.steammachine.com/bdaneal/. Note that some of these site contain payware. If your a pensy fan like me, got to K&Ltrainz, good quality work but its worth the money.

Thaks man I downloaded one train love it!

United States of America, Pittsburgh Pistolvania
    Blog Entries

United States of America, Michigan, Ann Arbor
    Blog Entries

Hey there, my first blog here. Does anyone know exactly how long does it take for the email with the download to get to the customer, because at my school, we've had a merger with a sister school, and it created helluva mess for all of our email accounts. I'm quite worried that I sent K&L Trainz the wrong email address. Please try to respond back ASAP!

"...Critical hit to the nads!" -Yosuke Hanamura, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
    "HA-HA! YOU GOT RE-JECT-ED!"-Genis Sage, Tales of Symphonia
    "BRING ME THAT IMBECILE FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!!" -Downfall Parodies Hitler

Blog Entries

It was sent to the email attached to the paypal account used to purchase....send me a private message with the name on the paypal account and what email you want it sent to instead.

PRR Train 8412-578, pulled today by K4s 5498, glides to a stop at Trout Run, PA, to drop off a few passengers. Since the train is stopping, the mail clerk will retrieve the mail bag manually instead of using "the hook". The train is the daily (except Sunday) southbound train from Elmira NY to Williamsport PA (circa 1925). Having left Elmira on time at 10:15 a.m., the train is still on time at 12:10 p.m. Given the short train and the big K4s on the head end, the crew is very confident of arriving on time today in Williamsport at 12:37 p.m.
    Jim Anderson
    PRRT&HS 3995
    RCT&HS 3826

PRR A5s #94 is just rounding the curve from Hepburn Street, crossing Second Street, in front of the Acme Coal Yard (later it will be Pickelner's Coal Yard). The scene is on the PRR's Lumber Branch in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, circa 1925-1930. The E. Keeler Boiler Works looms in the immediate background, with Bald Eagle Mountain in the more distant background. The Lumber and Canal Branches in Williamsport featured many sharp curves along city streets, in and out of factory complexes. The powerful but nimble A5s "dinkies" were a natural for this type of work. The Pennsy would keep at least two A5s stationed in Williamsport into the 1950s for this very reason.
    Jim Anderson
    PRRT&HS 3995
    RCT&HS 3826

On this hot July morning along the Pennsylvania Railroad's Elmira Branch, Class L1s #731 is hustling train EC-91, the Williamsport PA to Elmira NY local, northward between Marsh Hill Junction and Ralston in north-central Pennsylvania. The train's symbol stands for Enola to Canandaigua; it is a holdover from earlier times when the train's range was greater. PA Route 14, whose traffic will eventually supplant the Elmira Branch, can be glimpsed to the right of the telegraph pole.
    Last edited by prr325; September 3rd, 2013 at 07:35 PM. Reason: changing image
    Jim Anderson
    PRRT&HS 3995
    RCT&HS 3826

Quote Originally Posted by RHeness24 View Post
    Man I never can't figure out why I can find the good trains on content manager.
    because after spending hundreds of dollars on content creation tools and sometimes 5 years of hard work, you dont just wanna put it in the same place where you can find a cluster$%&# of c$#%py paintshed reskins and also ALL content on the CMP/DLS is FWEE and some guys like K&L or norfolksouthern34 want to have their hard work paid for and appreciated(also when using CMP its hard to tell from a CR%PPY reskin or a 50$ masterpiece)

SEE I CAN BE NICE TOO
    cameron -southern pacific dude

Blog Entries

Your version of nice is saying that everything on the DLS is crap? Please, get out.

Blog Entries

Can someone please tell me if these steamers will work in TS12 build 49922?

Cheers,
    Bill69
    If you are going to try cross-country skiing,
    Start with a small country.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill69 View Post
    Can someone please tell me if these steamers will work in TS12 build 49922?

Cheers,
    Bill69
    Everything except the 0-4-0 A5 will work for you...