K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

a253dcf550bfef6192df6d3b57348998.jpg

Thank you very much Steve!! However I think there may be something wrong with the scripting (or something) on the engines. As you may notice by the dumb red bug icon.

BTW I'm using T:ANE.

Haven't seen a bug in my TANE for the longest time, and none with the 630 set. Not sure what all else is going on in your route/session that could be conflicting with them

Haven't seen a bug in my TANE for the longest time, and none with the 630 set. Not sure what all else is going on in your route/session that could be conflicting with them
I think you're right. On my computer, T:ANE can act a bit weird at times. But the pack's working again. Bug free!

Absolutely incredible work as usual, Steve. Thanks for this amazing and surprising mega-pack on the Southern consolidations. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. The only issue I'm having, is that it's saying the TVRM Mainline and Summerville consists are faulty for TANE. Other than that, everything is amazing. Thanks again.

wqvTKzkAS6CB4qiWVSpFBg.png

Early Morning at Stratford Ontario. Two passenger trains powered by Pacifics and a Way freight powered by a Ten Wheeler are ready to depart.
Early-morning-at-Stratford-Ontario.---Two-passenger-trains-and--a-way-freight-are-ready-to-depart.jpg

Dear Steve and Company,

Thanks for this excellent set of trains! I just bought it, downloaded and installed it in T:ANE SP2 HF1 (build 90945) without a hitch. It runs very nicely. Thanks again!

Happy Holidays to the whole crew at K & L Trainz!!

merry Christmas and a happy new year to the team at K&L trainz and nice work on the many faces of the 630 and her sister the 722.

:cool: Nice pics all, and wishing a great Holiday to the K& L Staff, bought a few trains this year and will grab more next year, everything runs great, looks spectacular, and you folks always look out for your customers, what more could I ask?

;) Perfection and detail to the Trainz always shows, proud to run your items on my many different routes.

Back