K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

The lineup...

02dc8da8bdd77f488c7d773818cdcbfd.jpg

And later on:

Oops!

016955fcab5206296634ec034b6e5337.jpg

As far as what has ended up on the K&L website, i've done everything for the last few years, and am working on everything lined up for the next years commission wise. I have an idea of how I want each project executed, so it's alot easier to just do it the way I need if I handle it myself. The only thing that is becoming unmanageable is fulfilling orders and dealing with tech support. Because my files are not delivered automatically, that alone stems to so many issues, followed by installation help. So eventually my website will be redone with an all automated fulfillment system.

Engine still needs work, and a new tender is being built....but this is the CN K1d consist so far!

b5f0ebb5bde3f6052f3bfccc15ff37dd.jpg
When do you think it will be released, I know it will be this month since you release these monthly, I guess you may make a IRM consist to go with Frisco 1630

$200 to $250.

A few years ago, I asked Steve if he was interested in doing one of Little River Railroad's (The original in Tennessee) 2-4-4-2's. He was interested in it, but I backed out as I had a tight budget at the time.

Last edited:
When do you think it will be released, I know it will be this month since you release these monthly, I guess you may make a IRM consist to go with Frisco 1630

Probably next Friday. Not sure when I'll have 1630 done. Summer is never easy for me to get Trainz time in since i'm on the road 6 days a week traveling with the band. So it may be more towards end of July when I get 1630 finished.

This thread is NOT the public place to discuss what I charge for custom work. It varies depending on what is being asked. What i've charged 5 years ago compared to now is not the same, so if you want to commission something, email me. I am not going to publicly discuss that.

This thread is NOT the public place to discuss what I charge for custom work. It varies depending on what is being asked. What i've charged 5 years ago compared to now is not the same, so if you want to commission something, email me. I am not going to publicly discuss that.
Oh kay discussing that is not for the public, anyways, back to the photos

Also, You should have done a 2nd MK-5 in the SP livery along with the T&NO livery, the difference is that only the smokebox door is white, the entire thing and funnel are black.

To show what I mean, this is Southern Pacific 794 before she was repainted in 2008
img_0840.jpg

You should have done....

I make what I am commissioned to build. I don't have the time to do every version of every engine I make unfortunately. Don commissioned the 745, its tender, and the 4 LASTA cars. I budgeted time for those 6 items, and I have to move on. I still have the CN set to finish, the Frisco set will take a while, God knows how long the B&M 3713 will take, and the Southern 630 set is going to be a huge undertaking. Like i've said before, I do ALL of the work, so I have to work with the time that I do. Otherwise i'd months behind schedule.

Back