Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219
Results 3,271 to 3,283 of 3283

Thread: K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Blog Entries

I felt a disturbance in the force . Means something is coming this way . I just know it . Or it's the end of this crappy year . But who cares . there's trains to run .

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

A doubleheader run with SSW 819 & N&W 611.

Blog Entries

Nice vid .

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Blog Entries

I've said this before . Me being a PRR nut . Really wants to know why we don't have our own Passenger set ? from K&L yet ?

The MP54's don't count .

Matt
    work hard, Play harder

Might as well post some more stuff in here.

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up K&L Trainz & JR Joint Project on Facebook

K&L Trainz and knifeswitch at JR has joined together and working on a project together. Stevelerro provided a 'sneak peak' on his Facebook account on March 25. It appears the trains he'll be making will be pretty 'slim'. Link to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/KLtrainz...=page_internal
    Owner of Freeman Locomotive Works.

Quote Originally Posted by jordon412 View Post
    K&L Trainz and knifeswitch at JR has joined together and working on a project together. Stevelerro provided a 'sneak peak' on his Facebook account on March 25. It appears the trains he'll be making will be pretty 'slim'. Link to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/KLtrainz...=page_internal
    Since I've kinda been drooling over narrow gauge stuff lately, I certainly can't wait to see the textures on those K-36 Mikados!

A doubleheader run with CN 5529 & Frisco 1630

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Railwoodman View Post
    I felt a disturbance in the force . Means something is coming this way . I just know it . Or it's the end of this crappy year . But who cares . there's trains to run .

Matt
    I agree Matt. What does TCM say - this year seems like a horror movie.

I had some problems and lost this version of the route a few a days ago. Had a problem with one of my dg turnouts and after fixing a few missing track sections I was left staring at the desktop when I moved the cursor away from it. Puff, gone, the mapfile folder went from a few thousand files to just a set for 1 blank baseboard. I found only 1 copy in the backups that was intact and just restored it this morning. Not a real problem as this is just for testing out some ideas on the layout but I did want to save it for reference for the work I've done in the MT Union area. The PRR station is all bits and pieces manually placed since there is no model of the real one yet. What do you think, maybe now is a good time to save a separate backup?

Looks like the EBT is adding on some extra cars for the early Thanksgiving rush as No 17 holds for a late arriving east bound K-4. Early snow in the Alleghanies maybe?

Keep 'em coming Matt!

Bob Pearson
    Last edited by RPearson; November 7th, 2020 at 01:59 PM.
    TRAINZ-UTC-TRS04-TRS06-TC1&2-TC3-TS09-TS10-TS12-TANE(TEG)-TMR17-TRS19
    Member since 6-14-2002

Blog Entries

double post
    Last edited by RPearson; November 7th, 2020 at 05:06 PM.
    Member since 6-14-2002

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wpn96 View Post
    Since I've kinda been drooling over narrow gauge stuff lately, I certainly can't wait to see the textures on those K-36 Mikados!
    I used to run some of Prowler's stuff behind one of his K-36 2-8-2s on the 1st version of my EBT route. EBT 16 class mikados were a bit smaller but IIRC there were like 2 steam locos available back then - pre UTC days. D&RGW lending equipment to help out another ng rr - I was happy with that. Now I have some EBT equipment to use though most are my own repaints and mods.

Steve, I waited a long time for the PRR hippos to arrive. I don't know how many years I have left. I can't wait too long for your EBT offering to arrive. 8-( Not complaining, I know these things take time. I still use your Orbisonia Station on the route - repainted a bit. I prefer it to Ben Dorsey's version. But practically all the other EBT buildings and bridges are his creations. Unfortunately they're feeling their age and getting older as I speak.

Looks like a Pennsy I1 has cleaned out the lower yard and started out on the EBT dual gauge main after waiting for EBT No 17 and the Thanksgiving travelers to clear the switch. Lots of activity in Mt Union today.

Bob Pearson
    Last edited by RPearson; November 7th, 2020 at 05:12 PM.
    Member since 6-14-2002

United States of America, Texas, Dickinson

PRR in bad weather. A K4 struggles against a heavy snow.

Another doubleheader with a pair of 2-10-0's