K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

29ca41c8079b310a48839bc9ac7bda53.jpg

d65de9c3e58b93f23e6fac3ee8f76260.jpg

same here guys, most people are on facebook and don't even look at the projects page on his site.

I HIGHLY doubt that. I'm willing to bet that significantly more people visit the website's project page or this screenshot thread than the Facebook page. In fact, I didn't even know K&L Trainz had a Facebook page untill about a year ago and even then I still don't bother to check it regularly as most information also also posted here on the forums. What happened here with Steve is the same thing that happens with anyone that becomes popular and makes content: The fans want more, but they don't want to wait and everyone wants to "buddy up" with the creator, as in giving unecessary suggestions, making comments with no substance, and of course bugging the creator endlessly about xyz.

I actually do think I have more exposure on Facebook than on the forums anymore. Thanks to people sharing my posts, me paying to boosts release threads and having them shown on peoples newsfeeds that haven't liked my page yet actually gets the group out to way more people than you may think.....same with youtube. People who don't play the game can find me on Facebook and youtube....you pretty much have to be playing this game to be on this forum, and way more people don't use Trainz than the number of those who do.

That being said, you are correct. I have a projects page for a reason. That shows the next 6 projects in the queue in the order in which they'll be worked on. Every so often I can squeeze something in unannounced but for the most part, projects page is locked in place until the #1 model is finished. I've had 2 surprises this year with NKP 587 and SP 745, but I can tell you now, thats it for this year. The goal is to get everything up to Southern 630 done this year and start 2018 off with the Hiawatha. You can guess all you want as to what will end up on the page in the #6 spot, but I wouldn't waste time even trying. There are a lot of "coming soon" railroads, but i've said many times, i'm booked for 2 years in advanced....so that means until June/July of 2019. So there is a lot of existing railroad engines coming to the projects page in the immediate future.

And to reiterate, I do have a fix for all the engines with animated bells experiencing the bells not stopping in the T:ANE SP2. Spending a lot of time trying to get it implemented to all the engines affected which is well over 20 engines, so it's not just a quick fix. Thanks to this issue, work on 1630 hasn't been able to start yet, but will in the coming week or so.

And as the thread says.....K&L Screenshots....so here you go! Ran my Frisco 1522 Newburg yard module again just to see if everything still worked and it did :D

77133c0be6ed5957af89c814aed02f1a.jpg

Here's a "What if" scenario I've been working on lately. I was looking at W&ARR General and wondered how locomotives would look on W&ARR had the railroad lived to see the 20th century. So, I began reskinning. I've only got one locomotive complete and two in the works as of now, so this is my only complete model-

718df1f1550bab3b2adc0891d172bba2.jpg

One thing I found was weird on the no stripes 1522, is that the squared number board, and the doghouse on the tender. But it still looks cool when I run it. Nice route btw.

3871799634b0b726e6701553c2e8d177.jpg

let me just say I Love this engine. I wish it was still in service but i might as well deal with it
Shot in TS2009

Last edited:
Back