K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

@normhart what are those assets 734 is hauling behind it in the first picture?

Majekear's two Western Maryland Cranes and his two Crane tenders. Not sure about the standard WM caboose on the end but I can find out for you if desired.

K&L's 3 Southern Pacific locomotives getting turned around after acting as helpers.

Cab Forwards from other sources.

Majekear's two Western Maryland Cranes and his two Crane tenders. Not sure about the standard WM caboose on the end but I can find out for you if desired.

K&L's 3 Southern Pacific locomotives getting turned around after acting as helpers.

Cab Forwards from other sources.

Hey look! Paulz Trainz stuff! Not trying to be rude

Hey look! Paulz Trainz stuff! Not trying to be rude

Yeah, well, I didn't identify their source and I thought it made a nice justification for having the K&L locomotives at Norton. If it bothers Steve I'm sure he'll let me know. I suppose I could have put them at Sparks or Roseville.

:p

3c217f07a4a276a912725486fa5cd6ec.jpg

just doing a test run with SP 744 handles nicely great work:Y:

Yeah, well, I didn't identify their source and I thought it made a nice justification for having the K&L locomotives at Norton. If it bothers Steve I'm sure he'll let me know. I suppose I could have put them at Sparks or Roseville.

:p
K then, also, it would be cool if K&L makes one

Come on guys, focus. Let's try this,

SP #742 storms into the Central Valley just south of Chico bound for Paradise.

Oh darn! How did that Sacramento Northern get in there? :D

@ GP792 Is that Sacramento? Edit: Well all I had to do was look at your thread, not Sacramento. Nice shot in any case.

Last edited:
Glad to see alot of nice shots of 745 being put to work!

It was brought to my attention that the engine was not able to be fueled while in cab/expert mode by pressing the space bar, or raising the coal slider on the control tab. So I checked the tender configs and noticed I had the fuel listed incorrectly. A simple fix though!

It was listed as:

load-oil
{
size 23000
initial-count 23000
product-kuid <kuid2:30671:9271390:2>
}

BUT it needs to be:

queues
{
load-coal
{
size 23000
initial-count 23000
}

The product is still Bunker C Oil, but can now be added the same way you add coal.

If you re-download the cdps again using the link I emailed you, it'll include the updated tenders, plus a few other small fixes I had to do on the engine.

Glad to see alot of nice shots of 745 being put to work!

It was brought to my attention that the engine was not able to be fueled while in cab/expert mode by pressing the space bar, or raising the coal slider on the control tab. So I checked the tender configs and noticed I had the fuel listed incorrectly. A simple fix though!

It was listed as:

load-oil
{
size 23000
initial-count 23000
}

BUT it needs to be:

queues
{
load-coal
{
size 23000
initial-count 23000
}

The product is still Bunker C Oil, but can now be added the same way you add coal.

If you re-download the cdps again using the link I emailed you, it'll include the updated tenders, plus a few other small fixes I had to do on the engine.

BTW I might get 745 when I can, there is actually a SP MK-5 on display where I live, in San Antonio

Hazard, Ky hosts two Chessie Safety Trains, a Chessie Steam Express, and the American Coal Enterprise Demo train.

Population doubles!

Back