K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Yay!!! I'm always happy to see locomotives for the only Class One Railroad that is fully modeled in trainz.

WM J1's at Baltimore Harbor

Thanks!!! (jrfolco's Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route)

Last edited:

Looks pretty good in TRS19 too. I'm not a CAB driver so I'm not sure about performance but they are fine in DCC. :D (Rail cars and caboose by rgcx)

Harper's Ferry, WV.

(jrfolco's Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route)

Last edited:
The chances of finding a New York Central, or any other single particular RR route, are slim to none ... Possibly someone has done one that would fit your tastes ... But as far as I know there has not been a DEM prototypical route of the New York Central system

Whoops... I forgot to put up my new video with the NYC 20th Century Limited. Thanks again Steve for creating these incredible, most realistic steam locomotives for Trainz.

Another fine loco by K&L Trainz! Love the WM Potomac!

I also love the way the front coupler on the NYC Hudson is animated!

Chris N8PHU

This engine caught me off guard, the Western Maryland Potomac is indeed a massive and great engine, nice work.

Hey I can't get the blowdown feature to work. I've got the keyboard letters U, I, and O set up for blowdowns, but none of them work, even when the train's moving. I'm running the train in DCC mode, which I use with all steam locomotives.

Hey I can't get the blowdown feature to work. I've got the keyboard letters U, I, and O set up for blowdowns, but none of them work, even when the train's moving. I'm running the train in DCC mode, which I use with all steam locomotives.

Blowdown on my engines use the same key as the secondary whistle

Back