K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Happy 5th Anniversary K&L

:wave:Congrats on BIG 5er, I am definitely happy with your store, and plan on purchasing more as time goes on........Everything purchased works great in T:ANE. :cool: And they look great, what more could you ask!

Congrats K&L! You guys really deserve to be recognized. Best steam locomotive creators for Trainz...

Not to mention that K&L content makes for really awesome pics!

And I add my thanks to the K&L for their great teamwork producing excellent products for five years! When I look at all the assets available on the K&L website, I find it hard to believe all that was done in just five years! What a track record! ;)

Hard to believe it has been five years . so I needed to take inventory of the roundhouse :hehe: Steve you need a bigger round house for sure ....

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

And this isn't even all . Couldn't fit the rest in the works :hehe: Well done for five years ....

WOW Thanks K&L

Matt

Holy cow dude. It looks like you have almost everything from K&L. I dont have the NH 2-8-0. Also Steve, I tried to download the NH 2-8-0 (The version that is not compatible with T:ANE), but yet it still said I have to input a credit card for it. Is there anyway to put the Non-Compatible T:ANE version in the freeware section? I'm just wondering.

Load that up with 68 loco's, and you'll need a liquid nitrogen cooled super computer :hehe:

Just like railyards, most tracks were empty, as idled trains generate no revenue

Ben actually made THREE of those roundhouses.

Indeed, in fact he made an entire locomotive complex including a couple of transfer table engine houses and all the trimmings. 12 buildings in all (I don't know what happened to #9). Throw in some coaling stations, ash conveyors, diesel fueling points... and you got yourself nifty little four or five tile layout.

Always meant to build it myself...

It would take Steve and Bill awhile to fill all these up. :D

Last edited:
Indeed, in fact he made an entire locomotive complex including a couple of transfer table engine houses and all the trimmings. 12 buildings in all (I don't know what happened to #9). Throw in some coaling stations, ash conveyors, diesel fueling points... and you got yourself nifty little four or five tile layout.

Always meant to build it myself...

It would take Steve and Bill awhile to fill all these up. :D
What are the KUID's for all of those?

Back