Sure, Mike :D

K&L on Dave Snow's Cotton Belt

Dawn on The Cotton Belt

Waking up to the moan of the whistle

Dave is getting the mowing done before it heats up

Small town America

Rural Crossing

:wave:

If you guys read what he has posted, you'll see that it says some commissioned piece of work not on the projects list.

It is great to be back to recording and uploading Trainz videos. I got more videos planned to make up for the down time. Here I have my newest video in a triple-header run with Southern 4501, and N&W 611 & 1218. Again thank you Steve and Bill for these incredible locomotives for Trainz.

21st Century Triple-header Steam Special : https://youtu.be/jUQNR2oIfco

I heard he will be making Arcade and Attica engines so it might be 2-8-0 #18

I still remember riding behind #18 back when i was a lot younger. Fond memories of that time indeed. The #18 might be small, but she sounds twice as big as she actually is lol. Somewhere in my photograph book i have several photos of that time.

Making good time, PRR #1765 races home to escape the oncoming blizzard.

88d1dbd2d1cf079fbb2c63671c04c406.jpg

The crew of #1765 are lucky, as #1217 has to head into the storm to bring her passengers home.

e68592b47a6aca378921227ddc2f9254.jpg

@ all:
very nice screens!!!

@ daylightrain:
of course your screens looks great too - just one thing: My content (here the car and the woods between the rails at the level crossing) supports season change. If you set the snow level in the environmental settings to a number higher than your route terrain (perhaps to 2000 Meters) the car and the level crossing woods would appear in its snowy winter outfit. Just check it out :)

Your’s TUME

I'm sure this doesn't have to be said at this point, but beautiful engine Steve. I'll be placing my order soon.

@tume Thanks for the tip! I looked on the wiki for how to do that and I couldn't for the life of me find the setting. Now I know it was right in my face the whole time! I've recently been getting into snowy assets and your seasonal content in very nice. I'll adjust the snowline height later once I get home.

just placed an order for one before leaving to get my wisdom teeth pulled so at least I have something to look forward to today.:D
Like always great job and special thanks to Donovan Reed

Last edited:
Excellent job with 745! The engine and consist is stunning!

Just finished taking it for a spin, noticed that the Bunker C Oil does not work in feeding the engine when running on cab mode. Planning on swapping it to coal just for ease of running.

Back