K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

cvo2010 ...Welcome to the club , Great shots . And great engine . With whatever tender you put with her :hehe: I like your second choice .. Here another great one
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

And since I'm parcel to partial to this Road .

Matt

I starting playing around with the picture in Paint.net and created a moonlite night. Wish Trainz could have an actual moon rise and set like the sun.
BCC3293C6B8986B38CB929A21FCBF1D62A4C3C23

A little boy looks at N&W 611 before she departs for the morning run. Maybe one day he'll be driving her.
4E71575A250DB7402F69301BEEC19B12C35E423D

Claus, forgive me for asking, what are the GATX tank cars in the second photo in post #2379?

Excellent photos.

Regards,

Hi John,

Sorry about the late reply.
To be honest, I don't know where they came from, but a guess would be, that they came with the activity/download.

Regards Claus

Claus,

You brought your unmatched photographic skills to this site. I spotted some of your shots right away when they began to show up. This latest batch is breathtaking.

Nice to see you here.

Paul :)

I also had a K&L steamer (Western Pacific TP29 4-6-0) pulling Exposition Flyer cars from the Western Pacific, running alongside the MTP-44 4-8-2.

Thanks. That's my route; the PRR's Elmira Division/Branch from Williamsport PA to Elmira NY, and the shortline Susquehanna and New York from Williamsport to Towanda PA.
Are you going to release it? It would be excellent to get shots of I1sa's and L1's on the grades.

Thanks Victor for the interest. I'm sorry, however, to say that I have no plans at present to release it. That is due to a number of reasons. The best I can say is "maybe someday".

C&O 2730 cuts the blocks and engineer Steve swings the throttle wide as she hauls some three letter profanity with 93 cars of priority general merchandise.

M4UPjrT.jpg

Last edited:
Back