K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

5e401892f88b8742cfebc474524fda80.jpg
I have been using 2019 for a while now

Dry Brook & Esopus Valley Railroad #13 Released!

K&L Trainz is proud to present another collaboration with Jointed Rail! The Dry Brook & Esopus Valley #13!

This beautiful scenic route was built by Approach Medium and is based loosely on the Catskill Mountatin Railroad. Special guest narrator Dave Drui from Pentrex tells the history of the old Hudson & Western railroad and how it became the short line freight and steam locomotive running tourist railroad!

Get your copy of #13 at: www.KLtrainz.com
Get your copy of the route at: www.JointedRail.com

At long last, I have finally made a video with the GTW / OHCR U3b #6325. Again thank you Steve for creating this incredible locomotives for Trainz.

For an interesting challenge take the Southern #2501 Excursion over The Loops east to west. :D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

You may need to add #722 as a helper! :D

Last edited:
Recently bought the DB&EV #13.
The espec kinda caught me off-guard. I was expecting something weaker because of the size, but it can take off even under load. It can take a fair rock train (20 2-bays and caboose) at about 35mph.
Speaking of performance, I tested it against the regular CN G16a. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be as so, but the DB&EV 13 outperforms the regular G16a. I can take a heavier train with Lucky and still pass it. Plus, the tender's cut down.
Anyways, the locomotive is beautiful. Small drivers, yet it carries a certain charm as it can speed through countrysides with grace. I especially love the extra detailing.
Great work as always, Mr. Lerro.
view_media_post

Mc1gXQ52
Mc1gXQ52
Screen-Shot-2019-08-29-at-4-29-02-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-08-29-at-4-24-24-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-08-29-at-4-25-19-PM.png

Ran M&H 91 with some Trainz Forge stock to see how it would look on the Sinclair Branch. This was my first K&L Payware item and I might buy more, judging from the quality on this one. A reskin and possibly other modifications are in order to make it a W&E engine!

Last edited:
Back