K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Do any of the K&L steamers have working marker lights (off, white, or green) and number boards that can be set independently of the locomotive number including preceding a number with 'X' (for extra trains)?

Cheers,
H.Fithers

I've seen houses in the US like that, just the style he's used is very particular to England. No window shutters, all brick/no wood etc. American townhouses are more like Dutch or Scandinavian ones.

This is a work of fiction . Of 40 years working and building homes and restoring older house all along the upper east coast . I've found that those who came from over seas , seem to build what they were use to seeing . Older row homes from the early century had a heavy influences to whom built them , Dutch, German , Iris , Welsh . Many are long gone , And the size of theses home were vary small . But over the many years , I have often been stuck by how in common our row home are , in layout and room sizes . We did start to get bigger in the 20 and 30 . Flat roofs became poplar here . Why I can't say . But put a pitch roof on most the row homes here , and you'd see West Yorkshire . LOL... I take you comment as a complement , as the route is intended to appeal other . Not just those in the US . My choice was of what I liked .

Matt

The 18 looks and sounds amazing and for a 2-8-0 of this size, she does pack a good amount of power to haul a freight train every now and then the flags is a great addition too.

Back