K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

I known this thread is headed "K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics" but let's remember that K&L do have one electric locomotive on their roster:

Rivercide_001.jpg

Rivercide_002.jpg

Rivercide_003.jpg

Rivercide_004.jpg

Now that I have a reasonable electrified route ("The Rivercide Electric Railroad", on the Download Station) to run the PRR B1, how much grovelling do I need to do to convince Steve and his crew that we need more high quality highly detailed electric locomotives? Maybe a Bo-Bo steeple cab. PRR P5a boxcab. PRR L6. The only requirement is that the pantograph height is the same as the B1 "low" version to suit the catenary height on Rivercide.

Phil

<snipped all sorts of very nice pictures>
Now that I have a reasonable electrified route ("The Rivercide Electric Railroad", on the Download Station) to run the PRR B1, how much grovelling do I need to do to convince Steve and his crew that we need more high quality highly detailed electric locomotives? Maybe a Bo-Bo steeple cab. PRR P5a boxcab. PRR L6. The only requirement is that the pantograph height is the same as the B1 "low" version to suit the catenary height on Rivercide.

Phil

I'm not sure if you have just missed pweiser's locos or if you don't think they are as detailed as you'd like but I have to recommend them. (and you can adjust their panto height). His PRR Class O1, released today, ought to fit fairly well on your route.

And, because this is a K&L thread

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you have just missed pweiser's locos or if you don't think they are as detailed as you'd like but I have to recommend them. (and you can adjust their panto height). His PRR Class O1, released today, ought to fit fairly well on your route.

And, because this is a K&L thread

Where can I find pweiser's content?

Some lovely pictures on here will have to get some of mine up soon!

On another note has anyone had issues with some assets not working anymore due to an obsolete trainz build number?

Some lovely pictures on here will have to get some of mine up soon!

On another note has anyone had issues with some assets not working anymore due to an obsolete trainz build number?

Not with K&L equipment to the best of my knowledge. Not in TANESP3, SP4, and TRS19SP1 at least.

<googly eyes>

<jaw drop>

<squeeee>

(squeee? There's no squeee in railroading! Railroad men don't squeee!)

Last edited:
yea I agree with daylightrain, locomotives and rolling stock are obviously better than a full route which would take weeks to complete.

yea I agree with daylightrain, locomotives and rolling stock are obviously better than a full route which would take weeks to complete.

Somebody has said that they were working on the EBT route and had been working on it for awhile although I don't remember who.

Here at last is my video with the C&O Chessie. Thank you again Steve for creating these incredible steam locomotives for Trainz.

<squeeee>

(squeee? There's no squeee in railroading! Railroad men don't squeee!)
Norm, they just had thinner men back then. No K&L equipment displayed in this pic but the Orbisonia Station on the right is Steve's 1st model in Trainz (a bit modded to suit an earlier era on the EBT).

Bob Pearson

wait, Steve made that hopper on the right? But that belongs to Jointed Rail.

Yea I think he did . And it's for sale at JointedRail . With I believe proceeds to go towards East broad Top .
You're right about Jointed Rail - the rock cars on the right and the string of coal hoppers behind No 18 but unless Steve changed his name they're not his.

"Models and textures by Adam Chilcote. A percentage of proceeds from this pack will be donated to the Friends of the EBT. Your support is greatly appreciated, we would really love to see this operation preserved properly."

Bob Pearson
Life Member of FEBT

Thanks Bob for the correction . A little R/R should have been done by myself . LOL

I'm still looking forward to anything EBT from K&L

Matt

Back