K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Anyway, back on topic,

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Well this is a surprise. Thanks! I also wanted to thank you for creating really nice cabooses with ARN, we can't have enough of them!

PS, thanks for getting a younger guy in to shovel the coal, I'm sure Bill appreciates the break. :D

Steve, I've got a question for you,
I got the May 2019 edition of Trains Magazine yesterday, which was all about the 150th anniversary of the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad and they had an article about The Golden Spike Centennial Limited, a special train pulled by Nickel Plate 759 that ran from New York City to Ogden, Utah as part of the 100th anniversary of the completion of the Transcontinental Railroad. That got me to wondering if you was cooking up something special to be released on May 10th, 2019, specifically 12:47PM Mountain Standard Time, which was the exact time the final spike was driven 150 years ago. So, if you are planning anything, can you give us any hints? Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if there will be some releases or special deals that day to celebrate that event in our nation's history.

Last edited:
How did you get that Canadian Pacific 4-6-2?

First, you need to register your edition of Trainz. For various reasons, people on here are wary when someone asks a question and what edition of Trainz they have doesn't appear next to their name. I'm not one of those. However, spammers occasionally appear on here, and when they do, the edition of Trainz they have doesn't appears next to their name, because they obviously don't have one.
Second, you need to have an account at https://kltrainz.com/. Click on 'Login' to the right of 'K&L TRAINZ' at the top of the homepage and fill in the boxes under 'Register'. Once you have an account, then you can purchase it.
There are also two different versions of each item on their website, one version is for Trainz 2009, Trainz 2010, Trainz 12 Pre-SP1 and Trainz Mac 1, while the other version is for Trainz 2012 SP1, TANE, and Trainz Mac 2, though this edition also work in TRS 2019, so be sure to pick the correct version. If you make a mistake and pick the wrong version for your version of Trainz, or have any other problems, just select 'Contact Us', found by placing your mouse over 'Support'.
The prices are reasonable for such high-quality items, such as $5.00 American for the Canadian Pacific 4-6-2. The 'Megapacks', which comes with the largest amount of individual items are also reasonable, being $10.00 to $15.00 American.
They also routinely have a 'Deal of the Week', which is when they have a select group of items available at a discount price, such as only locomotives that are streamlined.
Hopefully you'll enjoy these models as much as everyone else here does.

There wasn't an announcement for it (probably by accident), but if you go to the Canadian Pacific page on the K and L website, it is available.

Steve did post a YouTube video for it on their YouTube channel though. I thought he posted it on here also. Give me a minute and I'll post it on here also.

It's just a kitbash of various engines, nothing that i'm going all crazy pushing. I wasn't even going to release it until enough people asked for it. That's why there was no official announcement or anything like that.

Back