K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

That isn't the only Strasburg Locomotive K&L has BTW,

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Too bad that model of 1223 is no longer available, I think when Steve has the time to, he should repackage the original 1800s D16sb & Strasburg Livery 1223 with the current model

Too bad that model of 1223 is no longer available, I think when Steve has the time to, he should repackage the original 1800s D16sb & Strasburg Livery 1223 with the current model
The rebuilt version It is available look on his freeware page. The 1890 version is not but I would like to see it again myself.

I figured he would have put the standard tenders in there. Tbird, do you know how recently this pic of the 4483 was taken? Last time i was there the 4483 looked a bit rough. hope they have her moved to the HDC soon.

Could be, or even a restoration would be neat, like what they are trying doing with Louisiana & Arkansas 503.

As someone from California who doesn't know diddly squat about the PRR, what are the main differences between the pre and post war I-1?

As someone from California who doesn't know diddly squat about the PRR, what are the main differences between the pre and post war I-1?
Post war the headlight is on top of the smokebox and the generator on the front of the smokebox. Prewar the head light is on front of the smokebox and the generator is on the top of the smokebox. Also postwar some I1s received long distance tenders.

I actually had the MSTS I1sa, which I know Steve did have an MSTS converted one LONG before he made the new one, and it's whistle was so flipping creepy
Just listen

Steve wasn't the only to have brought over this model from MSTS . And the whistle seems to have been lifted from old tapes , I have some of these . And it have's a uniquely eerily strange whistle . The shriek that was heard though out Pennsylvania . LOL And maybe again ....

Matt

Steve wasn't the only to have brought over this model from MSTS . And the whistle seems to have been lifted from old tapes , I have some of these . And it have's a uniquely eerily strange whistle . The shriek that was heard though out Pennsylvania . LOL And maybe again ....

Matt

No wonder why so many people thought it had a Banshee whistle :hehe:

Back