K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

41992a007fdc3bfdac3cfec04a8d87e6.jpg

Hey there, my first blog here. Does anyone know exactly how long does it take for the email with the download to get to the customer, because at my school, we've had a merger with a sister school, and it created helluva mess for all of our email accounts. I'm quite worried that I sent K&L Trainz the wrong email address. Please try to respond back ASAP!

"...Critical hit to the nads!" -Yosuke Hanamura, Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4
"HA-HA! YOU GOT RE-JECT-ED!"-Genis Sage, Tales of Symphonia
"BRING ME THAT IMBECILE FEGELEIN! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!! FEGELEIN!!!" -Downfall Parodies Hitler

It was sent to the email attached to the paypal account used to purchase....send me a private message with the name on the paypal account and what email you want it sent to instead.

TroutRun1925.jpg

PRR Train 8412-578, pulled today by K4s 5498, glides to a stop at Trout Run, PA, to drop off a few passengers. Since the train is stopping, the mail clerk will retrieve the mail bag manually instead of using "the hook". The train is the daily (except Sunday) southbound train from Elmira NY to Williamsport PA (circa 1925). Having left Elmira on time at 10:15 a.m., the train is still on time at 12:10 p.m. Given the short train and the big K4s on the head end, the crew is very confident of arriving on time today in Williamsport at 12:37 p.m.

PRR_WmsptLumberBranch_A5s.jpg

PRR A5s #94 is just rounding the curve from Hepburn Street, crossing Second Street, in front of the Acme Coal Yard (later it will be Pickelner's Coal Yard). The scene is on the PRR's Lumber Branch in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, circa 1925-1930. The E. Keeler Boiler Works looms in the immediate background, with Bald Eagle Mountain in the more distant background. The Lumber and Canal Branches in Williamsport featured many sharp curves along city streets, in and out of factory complexes. The powerful but nimble A5s "dinkies" were a natural for this type of work. The Pennsy would keep at least two A5s stationed in Williamsport into the 1950s for this very reason.

prr731_L1s_EC91_2.jpg

On this hot July morning along the Pennsylvania Railroad's Elmira Branch, Class L1s #731 is hustling train EC-91, the Williamsport PA to Elmira NY local, northward between Marsh Hill Junction and Ralston in north-central Pennsylvania. The train's symbol stands for Enola to Canandaigua; it is a holdover from earlier times when the train's range was greater. PA Route 14, whose traffic will eventually supplant the Elmira Branch, can be glimpsed to the right of the telegraph pole.

Last edited:
Man I never can't figure out why I can find the good trains on content manager.:confused:
because after spending hundreds of dollars on content creation tools and sometimes 5 years of hard work, you dont just wanna put it in the same place where you can find a cluster$%&# of c$#%py paintshed reskins and also ALL content on the CMP/DLS is FWEE and some guys like K&L or norfolksouthern34 want to have their hard work paid for and appreciated(also when using CMP its hard to tell from a CR%PPY reskin or a 50$ masterpiece)

SEE I CAN BE NICE TOO

because after spending hundreds of dollars on content creation tools and sometimes 5 years of hard work, you dont just wanna put it in the same place where you can find a cluster$%&# of c$#%py paintshed reskins and also ALL content on the CMP/DLS is FWEE and some guys like K&L or norfolksouthern34 want to have their hard work paid for and appreciated(also when using CMP its hard to tell from a CR%PPY reskin or a 50$ masterpiece)

SEE I CAN BE NICE TOO

of course there is lots of good stuff in the DLS and lots of GREAT freeware out there just look at RRMods, and USLW

On this hot July morning along the Pennsylvania Railroad's Elmira Branch, Class L1s #731 is hustling train EC-91, the Williamsport PA to Elmira NY local, northward between Marsh Hill Junction and Ralston in north-central Pennsylvania. The train's symbol stands for Enola to Canandaigua; it is a holdover from earlier times when the train's range was greater. PA Route 14, whose traffic will eventually supplant the Elmira Branch, can be glimpsed to the right of the telegraph pole.

NICE is that your route? or downloaded from somewhere

Thanks. That's my route; the PRR's Elmira Division/Branch from Williamsport PA to Elmira NY, and the shortline Susquehanna and New York from Williamsport to Towanda PA.

Here is a screenshot of the K&L Trainz D16sb #1223 running on my modified Strasburg Railroad V2 with a string of Strasburg Railroad Coaches & 1 combine (courtesy of colorado71) that I re-skinned to be closer to their 1970's and 80's appearance.

I'm actually red/green colorblind so I sometimes struggle with getting colors quite right, especially shades of Red, orange, green and brown. The main color I used for the coaches was actually grabbed directly off of a scan from a kodachrome slide of string of Strasburg Railroad Coaches in bright sun in the late 1980's. I thought I was safe taking that approach, I guess not...

Last but not least is the 1223 and Strasburg's #90 sitting together in the Strasburg Rail Road Enginehouse, just like old times!

Back