K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Yep ... I missed this one too . Dam . Guess I'll be getting some more CP now . And it had to look so good too . $%$&* There goes the beer money this week .

Matt

Finally getting back into production after my grandma's passing and getting the new PC ready up. Here's a new video with M&H #91, and I think I forgot to post the A&A #18. Again thank you Steve for creating these incredible steam locomotives for Trainz.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Now here is a blast from the past! K&L's New Haven #164 2-8-0 hauling the Morning News Extra on the Dover Springs Branch.

Sadly #164 did not make the transition to TS12SP1 and was dropped from the K&L roster. (Shown in TS12 49922)

Last edited:
Here's my newest video with the Reading / Strasburg Camelback. Again thank you Steve for creating these incredible steam locomotives for Trainz.

Currently I'm working on updating the Strasburg Railroad route with better-adapted tracks and interactive industries. Though I'm waiting for srr89's permission to re-release, it's only a matter of time before it comes. In the meantime, I figured that a short test run with a Camelback and #31 in a doubleheader would be something that might have happened since the Ex-RDG Camelback wasn't strong enough to haul longer trains over the 4.5 mile Strasburg Route.
http://images.n3vgames.com/trainzportal/mytrainz/410013/screenshots/112235/1000/Camelback-+-31.jpg

Back