K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Agreed.......Hail to the Chief, and save more money to buy more of K&L Locos,,,,,,,Really happy with the several different ones I have purchased, excellent workmanship, and not running problems with T:ANE.

I was taking the 3800 series Challenger out for a drive in Trainz then the N&W A Class when I realized what made K&L engines so amazing. When you're in cab mode you feel like there is a weight to the locomotive, and it's a thrill and challenge to bring them up to track speed. Cannot express how excited I am for 3713, Lima knew how to build the best :D

And steve claims yet more money lol great model steve.

5055821e2ce9a308bb8480043cb6869c.jpg

b9e7c0ba3c5c8f4f2767f0eb675e0c8d.jpg

Great job on 3713, Steve. And to all involved, that is a magnificent video! I loved it; especially the car chase/pacing sequence!

Thanks!!

Hi

Normhart: what route is that? Is it available? Thanks!

That is my rebuild of a very early version of msgsapper's merge of several older routes which he called called New England Coastal. I'm pretty sure his current version is on the DLS, I'm not sure you can download older versions. I've used many payware assets on the route and it is still very much a work in progress and I am not able to share it. You can find many more screenshots from the route in the USA Pics (electric) thread. (I call it New Haven Coastal)

Why does it look like there is a hole where the third valve should be when you look straight down on the engine with the skyline casing

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Why does it look like there is a hole where the third valve should be when you look straight down on the engine with the skyline casing

It's a flipped normal....sometimes objects get flipped inside out.....that and few other items were fixed earlier this afternoon. I was away the last day and a half and never had a chance to fix them. If you download the cdp again, you'll have all the updated items.

It's a flipped normal....sometimes objects get flipped inside out.....that and few other items were fixed earlier this afternoon. I was away the last day and a half and never had a chance to fix them. If you download the cdp again, you'll have all the updated items.

ok thanks!

Back