K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

2022-03-29-152618.jpg

2022-03-29-145357.jpg

2022-03-29-145641.jpg

2022-03-29-145704.jpg

2022-03-29-145901.jpg

Running one of K&L Trainz older models; Western Pacific's #94. Thank you again Steve for creating these incredible steam locomotives for Trainz.

I have not touched this game in some time, but man Steve’s models are fabulous. I liked this location, so I give you the Missionary Ridge Local circa 2022.
MnDGuS

63-E501-A9-4356-46-BD-918-C-44937-D5-A428-C.png
[/URL][/IMG]
WhpC3YTr

Saturnr

Last edited:
The peaceful July morning is being disturbed by two of the Pennsy's waddling "Hippos", class I1sa Decapods (2-10-0). #4646 leads the way northward here at the bridges over Slack's Run, just north of Bodine, Pennsylvania. Their long string of loaded hoppers is destined for the coal dock at Sodus Bay, NY along Lake Ontario. From there the coal will be transferred to a collier for transport onward. In the distance, a smoke plume can be seen from the pusher ("snapper" in Pennsy-speak).

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Eventually the pusher, another I1sa, reaches our vantage point. We note that the train's conductor has opted to place his cabin car behind all that tractive force...

This may be old hat to you Trainz vets, but I managed to get my K&L PRR M1b's leading and trailing trucks to pivot properly...

BMYSdCE.jpg

I got it as an X-Mas gift and was disappointed when the trucks did not pivot around radiuses. They would hang off the rails on any curve. Basically I just copied the bogey entries from the J1a into the config file and substituted the correct kuid numbers. What a difference.

Best,
smyers

G'day All,

I've finally found a home for all that great K&L Strasburg content, on FiredUpTrainz's wonderful Strasburg route.

It's pretty graphics intensive, and I've been making a few tweaks here and there, but it's a very nicely done route and great for all this SRC content.

Cheers,
Piere.

WOW that's quite impressive. I've only been out there a couple of times but that brings back memories.

Bob Pearson

WOW
that's quite impressive. I've only been out there a couple of times but that brings back memories.
Couldn't agree more what Bob said . Fantastic shots

Waiting is hard for the new reworked K4's and car's :)

Matt

Back