K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Cant ya'll just let Steve say what's included or not with the 630? I agree with daylighttrain, you could always re-read the original post. anyway.

inb4 comments about inaccurate signals.................
eaaabb18bd1dcc5accd8db93747cbf81.png

But Steve already told us what would be included a while back. People just don't listen. Maybe if people had the Patience to go back and find the original post, then we wouldn't get the same 11 questions asked everytime a new model is announced/released. Just my 2 cents.

Yes, I learned that when I asked about him making SRR 722

1.jpg

I see.....Southern......Ks-1......2-8-0.....#630......

What I don't see is: ET&WNC #207, Southern #722, or the entire TVRM roster.

Funny how the same people who post my facebook status shots on this forum, who also ask questions there and get an answer, also ask the same questions here and on youtube expecting a different answer. If I said before that I probably don't have time to do a certain version, what makes you think i'd have time to do a different one? You expect these things in a matter of weeks but also demand a million variations that take twice as long to muster up and wonder why I can't have them done sooner! You didn't commission it, someone else did! And i'm making exactly what they paid for.....Jeeezzzz

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I'm looking froward to the next 6 from K&L .... LOL But the next years lime up , starting out with a BANG in my humble opinion LOL
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Here is a picture of 734
5962c03e862df504e200fbde1ed01068.jpg

Sorry for the laziness, this was before my Trainz was deciding to update it's database, I wonder how it would look renumbered to an actual H class 2-8-0
52015e19eecf6510c89fc935d4536304.jpg

Really? I had no idea that anybody currently in JointedRail was making steam locomotives as all the locomotives they've released since I came in have been diesels and none of them has ever shown a WIP of a steam locomotive.

The only JR steam locos I know of are the SP 4-10-2s, GS4, and the Camelback made by Lilb but I heard he left Trainz sometime ago although people still continue to use and update the scripts he made.

Last edited:
It's very much unlost :p

I believe the last time someone asked (i think i was the one that had asked about it) you said you had to chase down some piping diagrams for it or something. I sure do hope you'll release it, although i know you guys have a lot of projects your working on.

How again do we contact Steve to update the email address and such on the new site? Tried to look for that post but didn't find it for some odd reason, probly my internet being a royal pain in the arse again.

Back