K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

How did you go about doing it? All my attempts have been rather unsuccessful.

I used the textures from the original C&O 614 pack, specifically from the regular and safety express locomotive on the Greenbrier locomotive. Only snag is the white stripe is also used for the handrails, so you'll have a psuedo-Reading Rambles appearance. Wheel sets were swapped accordingly.

In Honor to Pete and Rick . thanks

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Hey Steve I have a question.

I have the C&O 614 promo on for background noise and I want to know how you go the sound to echo around at the scene where the 614 is pulling into Harpers Ferry. Also nice shot deadpool.

Surprisingly enough this is only my third K&L purchase, but:
8B0DB475729BBB2B083E71FBFD19E90174A8ECD3

I finally get to play with one of the best-looking products made for this game. This thing really runs like an Atlantic should - I had a heck of a time getting this train up to speed, even on a flat.

Very nice landscape and train. I've seen those passenger cars many times here in the forum, but never known what cars are and where to find them. Can you tell me, please, are them available on Download Station?
Thank you in advance.

Surprisingly enough this is only my third K&L purchase, but:
8B0DB475729BBB2B083E71FBFD19E90174A8ECD3

I finally get to play with one of the best-looking products made for this game. This thing really runs like an Atlantic should - I had a heck of a time getting this train up to speed, even on a flat.

Back