K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Very soon!

973454f555780801e59186cc14bf254d.jpg

I have a question, did the I1 and I1sa locomotives have Long Haul Tenders?

The I1s and I1sa locomotives had a variety of tenders during their 30+ years of service. Initially most had short tenders. It seems that the most common short tender was the 90F82 model. In later years, many got long-haul tenders. These were often "hand me downs" from other retired locomotives. The long-haul tenders became more necessary in the final years of steam on the Pennsy as more and more coaling and water stations were taken out of service.

Here we see the Blue Ridge RR's newest acquisitions: C&O #2700 & #2705. They not only are receiving much-due restorations, but they get to go back to doing what they did best: hauling revenue freight. They join their sister, #2716, and fellow C&O #614 on the railroad. Here we see #2700 is ready for service, while #2705 is prepared for transport to the Blue Ridge's big shops on the other end of the line for more extensive repairs.

y2gVUrF.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Here we see A Pennsy M1b sitting in the siding as a D16sb hauls a four-car local passenger train passes by it heading to the station. Picture taken on my version of Scratchy's original Coal Country.

Last edited:
Well now if we're counting , it's TWO not ten .:hehe: But hey. I did wait a hole two hours .:eek: Just thought I'd help show it off . LOL But hey , I know your more the capable of doing the posting your self . Even so , waiting patiently isn't my thing when PRR is involved . And yes I was wrong to do so . I'm sorry . So I leave it to you sir . Post away sir . :D I'm guessing . that I'm not the only one wanting more . LOL But I'm standing down , for now LOL

Matt

P S for you DRC

Last edited:
Back