K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

I doubt we've seen the last of him, but thankfully I found a way get ahold of his parents and saw to it that they were made aware of what he was doing. Within a day, his channel was taken down.

630 is still a ways off from being finished. I had a few days where I was at a standstill waiting for some new hardware to arrive before I could shoot the 3713 promo, so I took advantage and started 630, then resumed again the day after 3713 was released. Planning to have a December 22nd release. Gives me enough time to get everything done. If it's done sooner, I'll release it earlier.

I doubt we've seen the last of him, but thankfully I found a way get ahold of his parents and saw to it that they were made aware of what he was doing. Within a day, his channel was taken down.

630 is still a ways off from being finished. I had a few days where I was at a standstill waiting for some new hardware to arrive before I could shoot the 3713 promo, so I took advantage and started 630, then resumed again the day after 3713 was released. Planning to have a December 22nd release. Gives me enough time to get everything done. If it's done sooner, I'll release it earlier.

Well i'm glad we got rid of Bill VU's channel, but i'm not sure if he's finished with us yet, anyway, good luck with finishing on 630

If Steve was successful in getting ahold of BillVu's parents, then I'm sure he won't be back for some time. Hopefully he's gone for good, if he keeps this up though one day he's going to end up in deep trouble. Good luck on 630 Steve, I'm waiting for the 475 honestly. Just got word on the youtube grapevine earlier today that 475 is going down for overhaul soon, and the 89 will be returning to the Strasburg Railroad this winter. I hope to get up there and finally get some good footage of the remaining engines still in service.

If I remember correctly, she went out for the inspection at the end of the 2015 season, out for the 2016 season, and came back near the end of October this year.

why not?
207stateline.jpg

Well, from Steve's screenshot of the 630 and 4501 together, the loco itself will be in similar colors, but I don't remember him saying he would be making an ET&WNC version. If i recall right i believe he said that he did not have drawings for the tender.

I has a question, will 630 be in ET&WNC Colors?

I guess anyone could reskin it :p
Why don't you just do this when it comes out in case it doesn't come in ET&WNC

Definately not
You do not know what was commissioned so why are you saying that it won't be coming in the pack? You never know the commissioner could have put in a whole pack to make 100 different liveries of 630! Who knows.

But to both of you, there is something called...

Patience

Why don't you just do this when it comes out in case it doesn't come in ET&WNC

You do not know what was commissioned so why are you saying that it won't be coming in the pack? You never know the commissioner could have put in a whole pack to make 100 different liveries of 630! Who knows.

But to both of you, there is something called...

Patience

But Steve already told us what would be included a while back. People just don't listen. Maybe if people had the Patience to go back and find the original post, then we wouldn't get the same 11 questions asked everytime a new model is announced/released. Just my 2 cents.

Back