K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Oh well, i'll try to stop being such a burden, and one thing I noticed is that the payware D16 and A5s are still available

Last edited:
Wow ..... ten posts to complain or ask about no shots of PROGRESS . WOW... Although Steve has posted three times in a week . Impatience are us ....Well here's my contribution , of an actual K&L shots ......

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Oh well, i'll try to stop being such a burden, and one thing I noticed is that the payware D16 and A5s are still available

No worries, we are all lunatics here. You should consider registering your trainz with N3V. The D16 and A5s are great BTW.

No worries, we are all lunatics here. You should consider registering your trainz with N3V. The D16 and A5s are great BTW.
-Screenshot Removed-
Um, lesser knowingly is that I actually did register my trainz

Hum, it should show up after your name in the forum. You might want to contact the Helpdesk (link at top of this page) to find out why it isn't linked to your username.

Special Announcement Regarding Western Maryland Content

According to the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum's newsletter, Smoke and Cinders, two Western Maryland Scenic Railroad coaches are being swapped for the three ex-Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority RDCs, one of which is included in the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad consist, coach 726,Man O' War, which was used in the original Southern/Norfolk Southern steam program, which is also included in the Southern 4501 content. The three cars are:
Coach 726, Man O' War, built by ACF (American Car and Foundry) for the Central of Georgia Railroad. It is a sister car to TVRM's coach 907, and is best known as the sound recording car in the Southern/1982-1994 Norfolk Southern Steam Program
Coach 540, Allegany, built by PS (Pullman Standard) for the Norfolk and Western, and was also used in the first Norfolk Southern Steam Program
And one more, purchased from the WMSR by the TVRM:
Coach 100, built by Budd in 1954 for the Norfolk and Western as sleeper Randolph Macon College. Later purchased by New Jersey Transit and MARC and then turned into a commuter coach
All three coaches are due to the at the TVRM and in service by the end of 2017.

Uh oh, no one has posted a screenshot in over an hour on here....better post something before the thread goes dormant (again) :cool:

c6b413158270c5212f0bff302a4aa0fa.jpg

bf463686c178efc37cbbc92cecb9c2f4.jpg

BTW Steve your models are among the best I've seen lately, I liked your Southern 4501, Frisco 1522, and PRR 7002 in particular, 1630 is going to look so cool in Trainz

If I get better at Trainz Route making i'll probably make a Steamtown route for your CN 3254 and B&M P4a

According to the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum's newsletter, Smoke and Cinders, two Western Maryland Scenic Railroad coaches are being swapped for the three ex-Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority RDCs, one of which is included in the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad consist, coach 726,Man O' War, which was used in the original Southern/Norfolk Southern steam program, which is also included in the Southern 4501 content. The three cars are:
Coach 726, Man O' War, built by ACF (American Car and Foundry) for the Central of Georgia Railroad. It is a sister car to TVRM's coach 907, and is best known as the sound recording car in the Southern/1982-1994 Norfolk Southern Steam Program
Coach 540, Allegany, built by PS (Pullman Standard) for the Norfolk and Western, and was also used in the first Norfolk Southern Steam Program
And one more, purchased from the WMSR by the TVRM:
Coach 100, built by Budd in 1954 for the Norfolk and Western as sleeper Randolph Macon College. Later purchased by New Jersey Transit and MARC and then turned into a commuter coach
All three coaches are due to the at the TVRM and in service by the end of 2017.

Along with some other goodies too, unrelated to Trainz Content, but it will be wonderful to have the Man O'War back at "home", there was talk of a different WSMR car (HW), sad it did not work out, but it was in considerably worse condition.

The car I believe your talking about Saturnr is Western Maryland Pullman 202 which is in terrible condition as you said because it sat out in the elements for I think about 50 years as a summer home.

Back