K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

It called the Basement route , I'm not sure it's available anymore . Its (eso) route . Look under ( Model Railroadz ) post 129 , 168 . Sorry , but I believe he release it in a privet link . Which I could not locate . And he hasn't been on since November 22nd 2016

Matt

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

A very special surprise is coming to the K&L Roster this Friday! And no it is NOT something on the projects list!

Someone messaged me a month or so back and suggested something to me that I felt was very manageable between working on Streamlined and Non-streamlined Selkirks and I decided to go for it!

Turns out this is the most detailed locomotive i've put together so far!

It's crunch time!

A very special surprise is coming to the K&L Roster this Friday! And no it is NOT something on the projects list!

Someone messaged me a month or so back and suggested something to me that I felt was very manageable between working on Streamlined and Non-streamlined Selkirks and I decided to go for it!

Turns out this is the most detailed locomotive i've put together so far!

It's crunch time!

I swear you are the king of teasers!

thanks to this thread i found those wonderful sites....
after downing two free-wheelers i bought some pay-loadersz.........
actually i'm not a steamfan, but after seeing and hearing this ........
much respect for the creator(s)..

first the show-off of the free-wheelers...

daveric

Very nice shot zsuda ! The second shot is fictional for sure with American locomotive and European rolling stock. The fuel/oil depot is great. Is this available somewhere ?
Rail4Pete

It's The T-1c Selkirk i'm guessing. The Unstreamlined one, with the Elesco Feedwater Heater. Next, can you make the NYC 3001? I hear it's getting Restored. For the New engine tommorow I'm guessing

It's The T-1c Selkirk i'm guessing. The Unstreamlined one, with the Elesco Feedwater Heater. Next, can you make the NYC 3001? I hear it's getting Restored.

The T1c is the streamlined Selkirk and that's already been released. You read that something is coming, but not the next sentence that said "not something on the projects list", so that would exclude the Non-Streamlined T1a Selkirk.

The projects list already had 6 items, and theres 9 more after that.

The T1c is the streamlined Selkirk and that's already been released. You read that something is coming, but not the next sentence that said "not something on the projects list", so that would exclude the Non-Streamlined T1a Selkirk.

The projects list already had 6 items, and theres 9 more after that.

Is it a Canadian Pacific F-2a 4-4-4 Jubilee? That's one of the steam locomotives that I'd like to see in Trainz sometime.

Back