K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

How again do we contact Steve to update the email address and such on the new site? Tried to look for that post but didn't find it for some odd reason, probly my internet being a royal pain in the arse again.

Anything you purchased in the past will have to be manually added to your account on the site.

Use the support link on the new website and send me a message with your email and i'll get them manually added.

Decided I'd try and help. It's pretty simple. Just ask about getting your purchases from the old site added to the new site and he'll take care of it. Though, if you don't already have an account set up on the K&L website, you'll need to do that first, as that's pretty much the only way you can get your previous purchases added, I believe.

Late , but what's already said . Link on the K&L home page would be the best .

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

All the best

Matt

Thanks i thought it was that. I've slowly been transferring everything to a new email account (other games and stuff like that, getting everything standardized instead of scattered with different usernames and all), so it was time to figure everything up and such, especially since I have a few more of Steve's engines i was looking to buy lol.

Last edited:
Well, I think I will be buying an HO ET44AC this or next year. I cannot wait! This will be my first HO Scale diesel loco. I recently switched gauges (from O Gauge) and now am ready to get my first loco. I will worry about a DCC transformer later, LOL.

Back