My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
WK&S 65 as EHT 65 in her element...

1cfase7.jpg

Likely as close we may get to an actual B.E.D.T. engine, No. 65 bears a strong resemblance to that road's No. 15, and did masquerade as No. 15 for a short time. K&L did a great job, especially the cab experience, which raises the bar quite a bit.

smyers

smyers --

Another excellent screen shot. I can't remember that over bridge on your route. A new addition? Or is it from the new layout you are working on -- the one which is more rural?

Phil

Thanks, Phil. This is just a side project I'm cobbling up based on an HO scale model railroad I saw on Youtube. It was built by jt burke for testing LokSound decoders. I had to do it by eye, as there is no trackplan available. The idea is to make it as close to the original size as practical. It's really small, but can be challenging for switching jobs. I'll post more screens later.

Best,
smyers

Last edited:
K&L Trainz are the GREATEST! The locomotives are finished beautifully, run perfectly, and they are great with their customers.

I Have been purchasing their gear for years and have NEVER been disappointed. My latest train from them was a Doodlebug. Before I was born, my grandfather was the conductor of one which ran a shuttle service between Sag Harbor and Bridgehampton NY during the 30’s. Unfortunately he and his wife passed away before I arrived. There are a few books about the Long Island Railroad, and there is a page showing him and the engineer standing beside it.

nice going guys!

Thank you K&L for all the phenomenal content you have provided!

Here are a collection of screens from my ongoing project with the Strasburg Rail Road route!

Regards,
~Rob

Thank you K&L for all the phenomenal content you have provided!

Here are a collection of screens from my ongoing project with the Strasburg Rail Road route!

Regards,
~Rob
Those are very good photos. Do you plan on releasing the route in the future on the DLS, on a site, or is this just going to be private?

Those are very good photos. Do you plan on releasing the route in the future on the DLS, on a site, or is this just going to be private?

Hello! I've released a previous version of this route on Trainz Commuter Rail, which I believe is no longer hosting it. I would like to release this updated version for TANE+ at some point but I don't have a hosting spot for it yet. The DLS won't be practical due to the size of the content files I've created.

Regards,
Rob

Hello! I've released a previous version of this route on Trainz Commuter Rail, which I believe is no longer hosting it. I would like to release this updated version for TANE+ at some point but I don't have a hosting spot for it yet. The DLS won't be practical due to the size of the content files I've created.

Regards,
Rob

well, Commuter Rail is back up and running. Sort of. At least we have a few downloads back on there

Regards,
Rob
Well, I am very excited for this project!!!!!

well, Commuter Rail is back up and running. Sort of. At least we have a few downloads back on there

I've seen some items on there, although I believe much of what I put up there is no longer accessible as we probably don't have the same hosting space we did before.

Well, I am very excited for this project!!!!!

Thank you! So am I, progress is becoming more steady as I have more time at home with everything going on. Look for more progress soon.

Regards,
Rob

Back