K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

I was hoping for A C&NW Section, but GTW? that's good enough. Is it going to be Pacific 5629? ( such a sad tale ) or Mountain 6039?
I've seen 6039 in Steamtown roundhouse beside Nickel Plate 759. Also in there is CN 3254, CP 2317, and DL&W 565 ( I think )

I think on the FB page he mentioned the GTW engine is going to be 5629.

Steve Did a fantastic job as always on this Cotton Belt 819 set. I love it.

5bac59ad7d3f16d5459494a12d7fb141.png

baed45370b48d94d0a925741563841d1.png

I memory serves, the SP usually used Hancock 3 chimes on their locomotives, same as the whistle on UP 844. In fact, SP 4449 currently uses a Hancock 3 chime that was found up for sale on ebay.

Keep in mind that the GS7s and GS8s are not legit SP engines and those hancocks were common on the passenger engines. The freight engines tended to have the 5 chime peanut whistles, and later the 6 chimes. There is actually no video or audio evidence of what the leased Cotton Belt engines wore. Since they were freight engines to start with, I gave them a freight whistle. You're definitely more than free to swap it out if you choose.

A&A is the Arcade & Attica

As for UP.....you'll just have to wait and see.

STEVE! I'm very unsatisfied with you. I paid for the 819 and I got nothing...
Its not an auto download. you dont automatically get your Loco after you pay for it, steve receives an email once you have paid for it, then if hes not Busy with this thing called LIFE, he will check the email then send you the link to his cloud so you may download it. Please be patient and relax.

Ugh... Have you ever purchased a locomotive from Steve before? You need to wait at least 24 hours before a download link is emailed to you, assuming you used the correct email in your PayPal account. Secondly, the 819 became available literally 24 hours ago. Your not the only one who placed an order for it. Give him some time. I know K&L Trainz a business, and customer satisfaction is always the #1 priority of any business, but real life gets in the way more often or not.

I have had nothing but good experience with Steve and his company. While there have been a few slipups on mine and his end, Steve always pulls through.

You didn't get your files immediately because I debated just refunding your money and telling you to just F#&@ off!!!! I've caught you using my files and meshes in stuff you planned to sell, and then caught you offering my source files on other forums saying I gave you permission to. Your behavior is why I hate dealing with you and why no one here respects you. Maybe one day you'll understand.

And IF you're capable of reading, it says on every engines payware page that it can take up to 24 hours to get your files. It says that so you wont message me on the forums, comment on my threads and email me twice all within 2 minutes after ordering something.

Last edited:
You didn't get your files immediately because I debated just refunding your money and tell you to just F#&@ off!!!! I've caught you using my files and meshes in stuff you planned to sell, and then caught you offering my source files on other forums saying I gave you permission to. Your behavior is why I hate dealing with you and why no one here respects you. Maybe one day you'll understand.

And IF you're capable of reading, it says on every engines payware page that it can take up to 24 hours to get your files. It says that so you wont message me on the forums, comment on my threads and email me twice all within 2 minutes after ordering something.

(slow building clap to standing ovation)
well put steve!

Hey, this is a thread about Screenshots, so let's see some more. I appreciate trainman7616 posting a screenshot, and that's what we should all be doing. If you want to go and attack logybear, then go do it somewhere else. He's obviously new to this, so you don't need to get all angry.

Hey, this is a thread about Screenshots, so let's see some more. I appreciate trainman7616 posting a screenshot, and that's what we should all be doing. If you want to go and attack logybear, then go do it somewhere else. He's obviously new to this, so you don't need to get all angry.

No, he's been up to no good for years and has been banned numerous times for his behavior. He is NOT new to this. Stealing my stuff and giving it away IS something that angers me.

(Ignoring what Steve said)
Anyone got some more amazing K&L screenshots? I may get some one here tomorrow (Such as the NYC J3a screenshot I posted in the screenshots competition last week).

Back