K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

Many thanks for your thoughts, Heinrich505, they're much appreciated.

I had a Bowser PRR A5 0-4-0 than I ran till the center gear split and I couldn't find a replacement. The K&L version is all but identical. It's a beauty.

These are K&L 09's...

PowU1Qp.jpg

Engines 31 and 33 have enough subtle differences to make them appear as "a" and "b" versions of the same class. I put the later tender trucks on 33 myself.

Best,
smyers

Really great shot! I thought I recognized the 0-6-0 engines but wasn't sure from where. Just looked them up on the K&L site. Just might have to get them...:hehe:...but changing them from CN is way beyond my skill level. Your truck work on the tender for 33 looks very good. The grey for the walls gives the perfect background color for the grimy, industrial look of the route.

Heinrich505

K&L ex-CN 018 is about the largest engine that will fit...

Kpmxk20.jpg

Hope they do more switchers. This one is terrific.
smyers

The Reading Lines had four Russian Ye class Decapods, designated J1-sa, numbered 1126-1129. All of them were retired and scrapped in 1935.

2019-11-12_201329.jpg

Many thanks, Claus.
Amazingly, I think all the clutter and junk (except the JR buildings) came off the DLS. That's the plan anyway.

0jvrAKS.jpg

Best,
smyers

Smeyrs,
Another atmospheric shot! The details are wonderful. Thanks for posting. Your shots are always fun to look at - and well composed.

Heinrich505

Many thanks, Matt. We're lucky to have so many great assets and K&L engines to work with...

VGu6fu2.jpg

And No. 94 is free, to boot.

Best,
smyers

Back