K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Jacksonbarno,

67 #993 page

About those NKP cars...

They very much are not up to my current standard, and I would appreciate it if people didn't send it around anymore.

I've disabled the links to all content on that site, including the NKP pack, for a reason. If you want NKP passenger cars you can wait a bit until the updated ones are released on TF.​

da947f2a6e0fc9c4df6039c039a3f99b.jpg

Since April 17 2017

Does release yet?

NKP

Nope, but I'm hoping to have some NKP lightweights going up in the near future depending on when we can get releases together. I will definitely say that they are low on the priority list since time for trainz is going to be tight for the next few months, but don't worry they are in the pipeline.

z2zjEzq.jpg

Do Anyone know if Trainz a new era works if you buy it on Steam? Beause when i got on Auran, it didn't work. Again Does anyone know if it works if you buy it on steam?

If it doesn't work from N3V, you installed it with your antivirus turned on, or something corrupted it ... try installing T:ANE again ... Buying it again on Steam is not going to fix your problem ... you need a pretty hefty 64bit windows PC, with allot of RAM, and a good video card

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed an unusual display quality to the tender wheels on the new CN O9 switcher? I didn't see this in T:ANE, or with my other CN engines. Check the backs of the tender wheels, too if you have this engine (which you should!). Maybe it's a materials property for shine that doesn't work the same in TRS2019. Of course, it doesn't show in a screenshot, but you can sure see it while driving. All my settings are maxed. This is just my re-lettered version.

pCVmOw7.jpg

Best,
smyers

Just loaded 31 into my copy of TRS2019 and it seems to be loading properly:

8kDzBAK.jpg

Unless you're referring to something else.

As for support of this game, I am not supporting it, at least until they get it together. I went through hell and back with TANE's release with them constantly issuing patches, each causing more issues, or reverted things I had already fixed. So i'm not going through a whole sitewide updating process again until the game is sound. I mean, they're still issuing updates for TANE, and now a whole other game that will be in need of fixes.

And for mappings, since this game strongly requires PBR mapping, which non of my stuff has, literally EVERY single asset would need to be update piece by piece in order to bring them up to whatever this new games requires, which just isn't happening.

Right. It's more a curiosity than a critical issue. It doesn't compromise my enjoyment of the engine. I went through this "new version" madness when developing aircraft for FS. Every new version obsoleted the tools and methods we struggled with for 2-3 years. The O9 and O18 are the go-to engines on my little switching routes. Even the 'ol PRR A5 looks/works great.
Best,
smyers

Steve --

Your N&W A-class looks absolutely superb in TRS19 (full screen /1080p)

Thanks for all your wonderful locomotives,
Phil

Agreed. Mine (here's a few) haven't looked or run better...

PaVohaB.jpg

K&L is the reason I became interested in Trainz to begin with.

Best,
smyers

Back