K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

G'day All,

Some more of K&L's superb engines in TRS2019 using some of the new camera angles available in Trainz Plus.

This one is on a modified version of Scratchy's great Datsun Junction route.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

and this one is on a freelanced section of my merged route.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers,
Piere.

Your shots are great, Piere. You and evilcrow are lighting the place up lately.

DimjLi5.jpg

Like to see more of your freelanced route. It seems to have that lovely "prime candidate for urban renewal" quality.

Best,
smyers

Your shots are great, Piere. You and evilcrow are lighting the place up lately.

Like to see more of your freelanced route. It seems to have that lovely "prime candidate for urban renewal" quality.

Best,
smyers

Thanks very much Smyers. I do like the "urban grunge" look that you and others have mastered, but I don't come close to applying it so well. I learn and draw inspiration from the work of crafters like yourself, Felix_G, Scratchy, Approach Medium and many others.

I have placed some shots of that particular area in this thread if you'd like to have a look. You'll notice that your great "street" textures feature heavily in my stuff to help achieve that used look.

Happy to post pics of other areas I've done if you're interested. No problems if not.

Cheers,
Piere.

Last edited:
You're too modest, Piere. I'd download your route in a second. Why I would even buy a FCT just to be sure I got all the assets. That's terrific work.
Best,
smyers

Trainz plus? Forgive me, I've been doing a lot of real model railroading and been away from the sim awhile. What is trainz plus?

Thank you all very much for your kind comments. they are greatly appreciated.

re post #3203 Piere
Plenty of ideas gained from your https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...-For-Large-Screenshots*&p=1806598#post1806598. and yes please post more.
Many thanks.
evilcrow
Thanks indeed Evilcrow. If it helps lead to more of your incredible images then that's a real bonus. :)

You're too modest, Piere. I'd download your route in a second. Why I would even buy a FCT just to be sure I got all the assets. That's terrific work.
Best,
smyers
Thanks very much Smyers. Unfortunately you probably wouldn't find a lot of stuff on the DLS as some of it comes from obscure, closed or European sites as well as a few things I've modified myself for personal use. That's another thing which makes it a little easier, when not restricted to dls-only assets too. I really appreciate the effort that you route builders make to make sure the assets you use are generally available for the rest of us.

Trainz plus? Forgive me, I've been doing a lot of real model railroading and been away from the sim awhile. What is trainz plus?
G'day Ktrain, "Plus" is one of the subscription options which allows access to some of the features of the Gold or Silver memberships, in particular, the regular upgrades which aren't released as patch updates such as new camera views and unified driver-surveyor features. N3V are offering some of these subscription options as a free-for-a-month trial at the moment.

You can find out more about the various options here: http://www.trainzportal.com/pages/trs19-faqs

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Piere.

Here's my video with the C&O K2 Heavy Mikado. Again thank you Steve for creating these incredible steam locomotives for Trainz.

Still waiting for K&L's CN 6060 Bullet Nose Betty. That's my current anticipation steam locomotive currently.

Also, still waiting for K&L to announce his own Royal Hudson to be in development, lol.

I'm from Canada so sue me. :p

My 475 will be in N&W and SRC, thats it.

Warner Brothers would have come after me if I tried to sell the Polar Express, and HIT Entertainment would do the same if I did anything Thomas related.

I mean you could have made the tender freeware. Also, 475 and the Indian Valley were around well before TATMR was even brainstormed. While 844 was still 8444, she was used in the series 'Shining time station' and was lettered for it. So legally, there wouldn’t really be a problem. Im not forcing you, im just saying. The polar express i can see why. Im confused why the owner of Terminal Railways on roblox hasn’t been booted since the engine requires credits which require money.

At long last I finally did a run with the MP54 Electrics. This was very challenging for me, because I couldn't find a route to power the MP54's, so I had to improvise. Again thank you Steve for creating these incredible locomotives for Trainz.

This was a doubleheader run I wanted to do to a long time. Back when the Fort Wayne Railroad Historical Society had a fundraiser going with Nickel Plate Road's 765 to help support Norfolk & Western's 611. But sadly, I never got the chance or the time to record this doubleheader in support for that. Well, I guess better late than never.

<span dir="auto" class="style-scope yt-formatted-string">

Back