K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

nice work on the decapod, but I also am having trouble with grabbing the 750, download limit reached.

Last edited:
Light_Atlantics_1.png

Light_Atlantics_2.png

Light_Atlantics_3.png

@ Steve: What do you do when you need a break on building a locomotive? Do you work on another one or do something else before getting back to work?

@ Steve: What do you do when you need a break on building a locomotive? Do you work on another one or do something else before getting back to work?

I rarely stop working on stuff. Usually i'll begin research on the next project, or I'll go for a cab ride somewhere, or sometimes end up in the engineers seat or firing, I fill in with a band I played with full time the last 5 years.

Mark, I have not heard from you in a while, nice to see your still alive and well. Steve, yes it is amazing what shows up in Trainz when I
commission something (still loving it) :)

I rarely stop working on stuff. Usually i'll begin research on the next project, or I'll go for a cab ride somewhere, or sometimes end up in the engineers seat or firing, I fill in with a band I played with full time the last 5 years.

I occasionally get burned out when working on a route, so I'll spend some time working on another route, or just watching videos on YouTube.

I hope business is going great for K&L Trainz ... I try to buy something new, each, and every month, from K&L ... I am a very, very, satisfied customer

Mark, I have not heard from you in a while, nice to see your still alive and well. Steve, yes it is amazing what shows up in Trainz when I
commission something (still loving it) :)

Ken, it's great to hear from you! I'm doing well, I've just had a busy year thus far.

Here's some more shots of my latest "commission"!

Screen_Shot_2018-06-21_at_9.42.09_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-06-21_at_9.42.46_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-06-21_at_9.50.47_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-06-21_at_9.51.07_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-06-21_at_9.51.40_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-06-21_at_9.51.43_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-06-21_at_9.55.19_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-06-21_at_9.55.53_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018-06-21_at_9.56.11_PM.jpg

Last edited:
Ah I see you have been busy, #90 is coming along nicely. Also an interesting parlor car "Marion" and I won't ask hehe!

Back