K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

unknown.png

Wait a minute . . . The Deal of the Week is 20% off ENTIRE website, why isn't the Middletown & Hummelstown #91 also on sale? That means not everything on the website is on sale when the deal of the week says the entire website.

Wait a minute . . . The Deal of the Week is 20% off ENTIRE website, why isn't the Middletown & Hummelstown #91 also on sale? That means not everything on the website is on sale when the deal of the week says the entire website.

Dude, come on, it is only five bucks! Give Steve a break, you can't find a payware steam locomotive for five bucks anywhere else not to mention that the package includes two coaches. Dude!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Norm, you need to change out the old Elstoko track with MSGsapper's new variation.

trs19_93.jpg

Gets rid of the green.

Can't believe someone complains about K&Ls pricing. Can't believe he sells them for his great prices.

They are the envy of the train-sim world.

Harold

Yes, but it isn't my route and it is still in development. I'm sure funnyfarm will update the tracks when he gets around to it.

It's 20% off everything excluding the latest release. Steve updated the conditions of the deal of the week when M&H #91 was released since it wasn't out when the deal went up. Besides, it's $5.00.

Back